A farm, a former mail-coach station, a camping: here are 3 ideas for those looking for a lodging off the beaten path near Rochefort.
The Haras de Briquemont
This gite is part of a farm, close to the village of Briquemont. The perfect place to fill your lungs with fesh air and enjoy delightful walks in the nearby woods.
This three-star hotel is in an old listed 17th-century dwelling with a choice of 24 bedrooms. Its exceptional setting, refined decoration, charming garden, pool-sauna-hammam wellbeing area and restaurant are sure to enchant you.
This magnificent four-star campsite, completely refurbished, is situated near the River L’Homme and close to the town centre of Rochefort. Fully equipped, with spacious pitches, it is known for its peaceful, family-friendly atmosphere.
Have a look at our selection of lodgings (hotels, gîtes, B&Bs) in or around Rochefort. Perfect to discover the Ardenne and the South of Wallonia!
Type of lodging
Classification - Campsites
Classification - Guesthouses
Classification - GÎtes
Classification - Hotels
Label or affiliation
- The Kaleo Rochefort gîte (Famenne)© Kaleo ASBLRochefort
The Kaleo Rochefort gîte (Famenne)Set in a beautifully renovated mill by the La Lhomme river, this gîte is perfect to explore the province of Namur.
- Parc La Clusure: a camping site in Tellin, perfect to visit the Belgian Ardenne© SandayaBure (Tellin)
Parc La Clusure: a camping site in Tellin, perfect to visit the Belgian ArdenneParc La Clusure is a camping site nestled between the forests and hills near Bure. This stunning setting, coupled with high quality services, makes it one of the best campings in Wallonia. Perfect for holidays with family or friends!
- Quartier Latin hotel and restaurant© Quartier LatinMarche-en-Famenne
Quartier Latin hotel and restaurantSituated in Marche-en-Famenne, an hour drive from Brussels and Luxembourg, the Quartier Latin is well worth its 4 stars...
- Hôtel La Malle-Poste (Rochefort)© malleposteRochefort
Hôtel La Malle-Poste (Rochefort)Enjoy an enchanting stay at the Hôtel La Malle Poste in Rochefort, a listed 17th-century establishment with French style gardens, where lunches are served on sunny days.
- Les Roches: a camping in Rochefort© Valérie PietronsRochefort
Les Roches: a camping in RochefortLes Roches is a camping site near the town centre of Rochefort. Peaceful, family-friendly, this 4-star camping guarantees comfort and quality services.
- Margot'L: a hotel in Rochefort© Hôtel Margot'LRochefort
Margot'L: a hotel in RochefortLocated at the very heart of Rochefort, Margot'L offers a choice of 6 comfortable rooms, each with a television, WIFI and an en-suite bathroom.
- La Fayette, Hôtel and restaurant in Rochefort© FTLB - P. WillemsRochefort
La Fayette, Hôtel and restaurant in RochefortSituated in the town of Rochefort, this charming hotel offers 8 rooms with views of the Château des Comtes and a restaurant with game themed menus.
- Camping communal de Jemelle© Dieter GJemelle
Camping communal de JemelleA peaceful camping by the river La Lhomme, at the edge of the forest and just 3 km from Rochefort.
- Piralfau II: a countryside gîte in Han-sur-Lesse© Le PiralfauHan-sur-Lesse
Piralfau II: a countryside gîte in Han-sur-LessePilrafau II is a charming house fit for 6 in Han-sur-Lesse. This gîte is ideally located near touristic sites.
- Piralfau I: a countryside gîte in Han-sur-Lesse© Le PiralfauHan-sur-Lesse
Piralfau I: a countryside gîte in Han-sur-LessePilrafau is a charming, romantic house fit for 2 in Han-sur-Lesse. Built in the architecture typical of the Ardenne, it is ideally located near touristic sites.
- GRENIER DES GROTTES© FTLB - P. WillemsHan-Sur-Lesse
GRENIER DES GROTTESFamous for its gourmet weekends and mid-week stays. Situated in front of the caves and of the Safari. The perfect place for a relaxing stay.
- Au bord de Lesse 2: a countryside gîte in Lessive© Au bord de LesseLessive
Au bord de Lesse 2: a countryside gîte in LessiveAu Bord de Lesse combines two gîtes at the heart of the village of Lessive, along the river, This one can host 8 guests.
- Au bord de Lesse 1: a countryside gîte in Lessive© Au bord de LesseLessive
Au bord de Lesse 1: a countryside gîte in LessiveAu Bord de Lesse ombines two gîtes at the heart of the village of Lessive, along the river, This one can host 9 guests.
- Pré du Blason camping© Lemaître ThierryForrières
Pré du Blason campingCamping in a green setting, along the Lomme
- AUBERGE DU MOULIN© Elias NoessingRochefort
AUBERGE DU MOULINInn with a family atmosphere, set in a peaceful setting by the Lesse. Terroir cuisine, grilled meat in summer, game in winter.
- Le Blanc-Bleu | A countryside gîte in Rochefort© Le Blanc-BleuRochefort
Le Blanc-Bleu | A countryside gîte in RochefortLe Blanc-Bleu is a countryside gîte in Buissonville (at the gate of the Belgian Ardenne). It can host up to 8 guests.
- Le Chant de la Forêt: a countryside gîte in Ambly© Le Chant de la ForêtNassogne
Le Chant de la Forêt: a countryside gîte in AmblyLe Chant de la Forêt est a lovely gîte in the village of Ambly, near the Ardenne forest: perfect for nature, relaxing holidays.
- The Château d'Hassonville, a hotel in Marche-en-Famenne© Le Château d'HassonvilleMarche-en-Famenne
The Château d'Hassonville, a hotel in Marche-en-FamenneThe Château d'Hassonville is a 3-star hotel in Marche-En-Famenne, complete with a gastronomic restaurant and meeting rooms.
- HÔTEL BEAU SÉJOUR© FTLB - P. WillemsVillers-sur-Lesse
HÔTEL BEAU SÉJOURSituated in a picturesque village. Refined, gourmet food in harmony with the spirit of the house. "The pleasure of being expected".
- Le Roptai: a camping site in Ave-et-Auffe (Ardenne)© Camping le RoptaiAve-et-Auffe
Le Roptai: a camping site in Ave-et-Auffe (Ardenne)Le Roptai is a camping site in Ave-et-Auffe (Ardenne), the perfect region for nature, forests and stream lovers.
- Le Moulin de Resteigne: a guesthouse in Tellin© Moulin de ResteigneTellin
Le Moulin de Resteigne: a guesthouse in TellinLe Moulin de Resteigne, a former barn renovated into a delightdul guesthouse, offers a choice of 2 double bedrooms in Tellin (Province of Luxembourg).
- Chez Marraine: a countryside gîte in Nassogne© Chez MarraineNassogne
Chez Marraine: a countryside gîte in NassogneThis family house in Nassogne (Province of Luxembourg) has been beautifully renovated and is now a gîte for 8. It is located in a peaceful, one-way street.
- LES RHODOS© FTLB - P. WillemsChevetogne
LES RHODOSThe hotel is set in nature, in the renowned Domaine Provincial de Chevetogne. Contemporary hotel overlooking the gardens and forest.
- The Château de Vignée: a Relais & Château hotel in Villers-sur-Lesse© Le Château de VignéeRochefort
The Château de Vignée: a Relais & Château hotel in Villers-sur-LesseThe Château de Vignée is an 18th century building with quite a story. Fully renovated, this manor offers a choice of 25 spacious room and quite an exceptional setting.
- La fermette de Nelly: a countryside gîte in Haversin© La fermette de NellyHaversin
La fermette de Nelly: a countryside gîte in HaversinLocated in the village of Haversin (near Ciney), this countryside gîte for 12 enjoys a pleasant green setting.
- HOSTELLERIE LE MANOIR© Le Manoir 2019Marche-En-Famenne
HOSTELLERIE LE MANOIRThis former bourgeois house has been turned into a charming hotel featuring 6 comfortable rooms and private lounges. Relax on the partially covered terrace overlooking the flower garden, and tree planted park.
- The Auberge du Sabotier, part of the "Relais du Silence" family© Auberge du SabotierAwenne
The Auberge du Sabotier, part of the "Relais du Silence" familyThis former 17th century post station, part of the "Relais du Silence" family, can be found nestled at the heart of a sweet little village of the Ardenne
- L'Ancienne Poste: a guesthouse in Marche-en-Famenne© Yves PouilleauMarche-en-Famenne
L'Ancienne Poste: a guesthouse in Marche-en-FamenneL'Ancienne Poste is a guesthouse for up to 8 guests in Marche-en-Famenne. Built in 1930, this former post office is a delightful haven, defined by natural materials: stone walls, open fires, period wooden floors, large bay windows...
- La Grange d'Ychippe: a countryside gîte in Ychippe (Leignon)© La Grange d'YchippeLeignon
La Grange d'Ychippe: a countryside gîte in Ychippe (Leignon)La Grange d’Ychippe is a countryside gîte for 12 persons near Ciney. It was awarded 3 épis for its quality and focuses on wellbeing, eco-tourism and relaxation.
- Le Beau Site - La Maison de Flore: a countryside gîte in Mirwart© FTLB - P. WillemsMirwart
Le Beau Site - La Maison de Flore: a countryside gîte in Mirwart
- Le Beau Site - L'Annexe: a countryside gîte in Mirwart© FTLB - P. WillemsSaint-Hubert
Le Beau Site - L'Annexe: a countryside gîte in MirwartLe Beau Site - L'Annexe is a countryside gîte ifor 9 in Mirwart (#link[node|13386|one of the pettiest villages in Wallonia, near Saint Hubert). It was awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- Le Chapon: a countryside gîte in Leignon© FTLB - P. WillemsCiney
Le Chapon: a countryside gîte in LeignonJean-Marie and Petra welcome you in this delightful gîte by their house in the Condroz region. Beautifully renovated it offers a lovely view of the garden.
- The Choquiats camping site© idee scheibeHour
The Choquiats camping siteA small but peaceful, family-friendly camping site
- La Maison du Scieur: a countryside gîte in Redu, for 8 to 9 persons© Jean-Philippe De CartierRedu
La Maison du Scieur: a countryside gîte in Redu, for 8 to 9 personsWelcome to La Maison du Scieur, a countryside gîte at the heart of a forest in the Ardenne. This peaceful rental, a couple minutes’ drive from Redu, is perfect for groups and families. It was awarded 2 épis for its quality.
- La Scierie du Ry des glands: a countryside gîte for up to 7 guests in Redu© Jean-Philippe De CartierRedu
La Scierie du Ry des glands: a countryside gîte for up to 7 guests in ReduThe countryside gîte La Scierie du Ry des Glands welcomes you at the very heart of the Ardenne. Nestled in a forest, near a lake and only a few minutes’ drive from Redu, the beauty of its landscapes is sure to steal your heart.
- La Marquisette: a countyside gîte in Houyet© La MarquisetteHouyet
La Marquisette: a countyside gîte in HouyetLa Marquisette is a spacious countryside gîte for 25 in Houyet (Lesse Valley).
- A la Pier'rare n°1 - a lovely B&B for 2 persons in Marche en Famenne© FTLB - P. WillemsMarche-En-Famenne
A la Pier'rare n°1 - a lovely B&B for 2 persons in Marche en Famenne2 delightful bedrooms in a traditional, peaceful house which enjoys a flower garden, a vegetable patch and an orchard. Possibility to have meals (lunch and dinner) on site. The dishes will feature terroir products and meat from the farm just 200 metres away.