The environs of Saint-Hubert are as charming as its town centre. With their breathtaking landscapes and their vestiges of the past, the neighbouring localities are sure to leave you with fantastic memories.
Attraction & type of activity
- A discovery trail to discover the picturesque villages of the Ardenne© Mark RossignolSaint-Hubert
A discovery trail to discover the picturesque villages of the ArdenneFollow the road starting in Saint-Hubert to discover five beautiful villages in the region: Gros-Fays, Our, Mirwart, Laforêt and Sohier. This 70 km route overlooks stunning landscapes: a wonderful opportunity to discover the Ardenne of yesteryear along the modern one.
- Mirwart, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia | Province of Luxembourg© Mark RossignolMirwart
Mirwart, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia | Province of LuxembourgIn the heart of the Ardennes forest, Mirwart seems to be lost in time... Its pretty little half-timbered and stone farms and its castle add to its picturesque charm. The Domaine provincial, with its ponds and forests, is a wonderful invitation to explore its preserve nature.
- Walking on the moon: the Euro Space Center© Euro Space CenterTransinne
Walking on the moon: the Euro Space CenterIn this amazing centre exploring space, training like an astronaut and floating around using simulators truly is an out of this world experience. This great centre challenges you to learn to live in space and build your own rocket for a galactic mission. Euro Space Center is a planet everyone who dreams of galaxies and
- The Celtic Museum in Libramont: a fascinating journey through time© Musée des Celtes-LibramontLibramont
The Celtic Museum in Libramont: a fascinating journey through timeTravel back to a distant past, to Celtic time. The Musée des Celtes de Libramont will teach you about their daily life, beliefs and society structure through the rich archaeological heritage they left behind: dishes, tools, jewels... Conclude your journey with a didactic walk through the Bonance forest reserve.
- The former Tellin foundry, which produced thousands of bells© Tellin-Fonderie ASBLTellin
The former Tellin foundry, which produced thousands of bellsThe Tellin foundry was the very last one in Belgium to make bells. Guided tours of the site, listed as industrial cultural heritage, present the lost wax technique used at the time, the bridge crane and the reverberatory furnace.
- The Maison de la Randonnée - GTA Belgique© I. JusseretSainte-Ode
The Maison de la Randonnée - GTA BelgiqueLa Maison de la Randonnée helps hikers plan their itineraries to makes the most of the stunning landscapes the country offers.
- The Transardennaise: hiking from La Roche-en-Ardenne to Bouillon in 7 stages© Snapwire SnapsSainte-Ode
The Transardennaise: hiking from La Roche-en-Ardenne to Bouillon in 7 stagesThis 160 km itinerary going is the first long GTA hike going through the Ardenne Going from La-Roche-en-Ardenne to Bouillon, it is considered one of the most beautiful walks in Belgium.
- The Ourthe and Laval valleys long hike© WBT - Caroline RaseSainte-Ode
The Ourthe and Laval valleys long hikeThe Ourthe and Laval valleys trail is one of the longest hiking routes in the Ardennes... and a fantastic opportunity to discover the Deux Ourthes nature park. The 5 loops This adventure can be divided in 5 loops. starting from Sainte-Ode, at the edge of the Saint-Hubert forest: • The Girolle trail (17.8 km) • The Cèp
- Pierre-Joseph Redouté museum© FTLB - P. WillemsSaint-Hubert
Pierre-Joseph Redouté museumThe Museum cultivates the memory of Pierre-Joseph Redouté, known worldwide for its paintings of roses. The site was built in front of where the artist's house, destroyed during WW2, once stood.
- A stunning woodland walk in Laneuville-au-Bois© WBT-Pierre PauquaySaint-Hubert12 km
A stunning woodland walk in Laneuville-au-Bois
- La Chevauchée forestière | A 200 km horse ride in la Forêt de St-Hubert© Les sentiers du PhoenixSaint-Hubert
La Chevauchée forestière | A 200 km horse ride in la Forêt de St-HubertLa Chevauchée forestière is a 168 km long (unmarked) horse ride in the Saint Hubert Forest (Begian Ardenne).
- The Table of Champions© WBT - Bruno d'AlimonteSaint-Hubert
The Table of ChampionsThe Table des Champions in Saint-Hubert is THE rendez-vous not to be missed for lovers of artisanal meats! To take away or to savour on the spot.
- The Saint-Hubert basilica, an architectural masterpiece, opens its attic to visitors© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteSaint-Hubert
The Saint-Hubert basilica, an architectural masterpiece, opens its attic to visitorsThe Saint-Hubert basilica, listed as exceptional cultural heritage of Wallonia, is one of the most impressive in Europe.
- Saint-Hubert wildlife park© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteSaint-Hubert
Saint-Hubert wildlife parkSaint Hubert wildlife park, in the heart of the Ardenne, is a real gem where visitors can admire Wallonia's animals.
- Chemins de solitude: a peaceful walk in the forest of Saint Hubert© Ingrid JusseretSaint-Hubert20 km
Chemins de solitude: a peaceful walk in the forest of Saint Hubert
- The Fourneau Saint-Michel estate and it museums© WBT - J.P.RemySaint-Hubert
The Fourneau Saint-Michel estate and it museumsThe Fourneau Saint-Michel estate, nestled in the Saint Hubert forest, is home to 2 exceptional sites: the Museum of Country Life and the Iron Museum.
- Saint-Hubert's cross-country ski slopes© Mikael DamkierSaint-Hubert
Saint-Hubert's cross-country ski slopesThe cross-country ski slopes of Hurtebise, a family managed ski station in the Saint-Hubert forest, are located near the local airfield.
- An initiation to gliding in Saint-Hubert© PixabaySaint-Hubert
An initiation to gliding in Saint-HubertThe CNVV (National Gliding Centre) has the best equipment possible for gliding (initiations, learning, practise).
- Saint-Hubert Airfield, to fly high above the Ardenne© Aérodrome de Saint-HubertSaint-Hubert
Saint-Hubert Airfield, to fly high above the ArdenneThe Saint-Hubert airfield is a recreational infrastructure in the province of Luxembourg, at the heart of the Ardenne woodlands, between the Ourthe, Semois
- Le Haras du Sartay in Mirwart© Le Haras du SartayMirwart
Le Haras du Sartay in MirwartPhilippe, Katia and their children will welcome you warmly at their farm horse in Mirwart: a wonderful haven to enjoy nature and relax.
- Fourneau Saint-Michel arboretum | Saint-Hubert© PetrucySaint-Hubert
Fourneau Saint-Michel arboretum | Saint-HubertThe Fourneau Saint-Michel arboretum, situated at 320 metres in altitude in the Masblette Valley, is one of the richest in species in Belgium.
- CRIE | Saint-Michel© CRIE du Fourneau Saint-MichelSaint-Hubert
CRIE | Saint-MichelThe CRIE (Centre Régional d'Initiation à l'Environnement du fourneau Saint-Michel) invites to to learn more about this extraordinary site, located in a forest massif.
- La Truite de Freux: organic fish farming in Saint-Hubert© FTLB P.WillemsFreux
La Truite de Freux: organic fish farming in Saint-HubertVisit a unique, organic fish farm in Belgium and discover how trouts and Atlantic salmons are grown. This impressive estate in Libramont-Chevigny has no less than 30 ponds.
- Domaine de Mirwart© WBT - J.P. RemyMirwart
Domaine de MirwartThis stunning estate near Saint-Hubert offers nature-lovers a wealth of green spaces, stretching over 1,350 hectares. The two streams, lined with willows and maple trees are perfect excuses for walks and picnics.
- Tellin wild arboretum© ManfredrichterTellin
Tellin wild arboretumLocated betweem the Basse Famenne and the Ardenne, by the villages of Resteigne and Tellin, two woods have been listed as a nature site thanks to their ecological value.
- Interblocs: everything you need to know about concrete in Libramont© InterblocsLibramont-Chevigny
Interblocs: everything you need to know about concrete in LibramontInterblocs, located in Libramont, specialises in concrete products for both individuals and companies.
- The Nassogne hides and miradors: fascinating view points on the forest© MT Marche-NassogneNassogne
The Nassogne hides and miradors: fascinating view points on the forestHides and miradors, which architecture, always integrated in nature, can be fascinating, are best way to observe the nearby fauna and flora. They usually offer amazing panoramas, all in a serene, soothing setting: the perfect place to rest when hiking through a forest!
- La Pause Chocolat-Thé: an artisanal chocolate shop in Libramont© Pixabay - PezibearLibramont-Chevigny
La Pause Chocolat-Thé: an artisanal chocolate shop in LibramontVisit La Pause Chocolat-Thé when in Libramont: an artisanal chocolatier using cacao butter to make its delicious creations.
- Centre Marcassou (Champlon)© FTLB - P. WillemsChamplon
Centre Marcassou (Champlon)Discover the secrets of Marcassou's cured products: they simply are irresistible!
- SamathaSpa, a wellbeing centre in Ourt (Libramont)© SamathaSpaLibramont-Chevigny
SamathaSpa, a wellbeing centre in Ourt (Libramont)Located in the Ardenne near Libramont, SamathaSpa's stunning setting is a pure invite to relaxation and wellbeing.
- The Bailet cross-country ski slopes in Champlon© TxakelChamplon
The Bailet cross-country ski slopes in ChamplonThe Balier cross country ski slopes are in Champion, between Marche and Bastogne: the perfect place to spend a wonderful day with friends.
- Vélo Haute Lesse | Mountain bike rides© WBT - Pierre PauquayLibin
Vélo Haute Lesse | Mountain bike ridesRent traditional and electric mountain bikes from Vélo Haute Lesse to explore Redu, Libin, Maissin and their region.
- The Brasserie des Tchets | Libramont-Chevigny© Brasserie des TchetsLibramont-Chevigny
The Brasserie des Tchets | Libramont-ChevignyThe Brasserie des Tchèts is a young cooperative in the sweet village of Neuvilliers, near Libramont-Chevigny. It was born of 8 friends' passion for beer...
- Ardenne Nordic Park: a park dedicated to Nordic Walking in Sainte-Ode© Ardenne Nordic ParkSainte-Ode
Ardenne Nordic Park: a park dedicated to Nordic Walking in Sainte-OdeThe Ardenne Nordic Park is the first site dedicated to Nordic Walkis in Belgian Luxembourg.
- Ferronnerie Demoulin: art ironwork in the Ardennes© Ferronnerie DemoulinTellin
Ferronnerie Demoulin: art ironwork in the ArdennesStop by Tellin, a sweet little village in the Ardenne (between Rochefort and Saint-Hubert) and meet David Demoulin, specialised in art ironwork.
- Safranloy | Saffron and aromatic herbs in Anloy© SafranloyLibin
Safranloy | Saffron and aromatic herbs in AnloyLaure and Alain opened Belgium's very first organic saffron farm four years ago. Why not stop by and meet these two nature lovers?
- The Saint-Monon brewery, blending skills and beers in Ambly© Brasserie Saint-MononAmbly
The Saint-Monon brewery, blending skills and beers in AmblyStop by the Saint-Monon brewery in Ambly and try Pierre Jacob's craft beers: he is the youngest brewer in Wallonia! White, lager, amber, ale - there is one