No need to travel far: there is so much to explore near Stavelot. Take friends, family or your loved one along.
Attraction & type of activity
- Page 1
- The Spa-Francorchamps racetrack museum (Stavelot abbey)© Abbaye de StavelotStavelot
The Spa-Francorchamps racetrack museum (Stavelot abbey)The museum, located in the Stavelot Abbey’s magnificent vaulted cellars, presents the prestigious history the Spa-Francorchamps racetrack, one of the most beautiful circuit in the world.
- Abbey de Stavelot: the Guillaume Apollinaire museum© Abbaye de StavelotStavelot
Abbey de Stavelot: the Guillaume Apollinaire museumThe Guillaume Apollinaire museum retraces the stay of the poet in the region.
- Stavelot Abbey: the perfect alliance of culture and adventure© WBT - J.P. RemyStavelot
Stavelot Abbey: the perfect alliance of culture and adventureStavelot Abbey, a Benedictine abbey funded in 651, is a fascinating historical site with quite a modern touch: an abseiling experience from the top of the abbey tower.
- The History Museum of the Principality of Stavelot-Malmedy and the Espace Wibald© Abbaye de StavelotStavelot
The History Museum of the Principality of Stavelot-Malmedy and the Espace WibaldThe Museum of the Principality of Stavelot-Malmedy offers a modern, clever, fascinating itinerary through the galleries presenting the story of the region.
- Coo Adventure, an outdoor activity centre in Ardenne© Coo AdventureStavelot
Coo Adventure, an outdoor activity centre in ArdenneThe Coo Adventure outdoor centre guarantees a fun and thrilling day in the Ardenne. Nature, smiles and adrenaline rushes will be on the program.
- Wild Park Coo, a wildlife park in the Ardennes© LabouStavelot
Wild Park Coo, a wildlife park in the ArdennesVisit Wild Park Coo, a stunning wildlife park in the heart of the Ardenne, to discover which animals live in the Belgian forests.
- The Plopsa Coo theme park© Plopsa CooStavelot
The Plopsa Coo theme parkThis family-friendly park offers a great balance of nature, fun and adventure. Take a trip back to prehistoric times at this fun park with aquatic dinosaur themes, water slides, roller coasters and attractions!
- The Brasserie de Bellevaux, a family microbrewery in Malmedy© ostbelgien.eu – Dominik KetzMalmedy
The Brasserie de Bellevaux, a family microbrewery in MalmedyLocated in the Eastern Cantons, the Brasserie de Bellevaux will introduce you to the delights of its artisanal Ardenne brews.
- The Spa Francorchamps Formula 1 Circuit: a day in pole position© spagrandprix.comFrancorchamps
The Spa Francorchamps Formula 1 Circuit: a day in pole positionWelcome to Spa-Francorchamps, the most beautiful circuit in the world. This dream racetrack is located in the stunning Ardennes scenery.
- Malmundarium, a must see historical visit in Malmedy© SI MalmedyMalmedy
Malmundarium, a must see historical visit in MalmedyThe Malmundarium, a former Benedictine monastery, is a space dedicated to memory, art, history and culture in the Cantons de l'Est region.
- Gourmet and bucolic itinerary between the Eifel and the Ardennes region© ostbelgien.eu – Dominik KetzMalmedy
Gourmet and bucolic itinerary between the Eifel and the Ardennes regionThis itinerary brings you to the Eastern Cantons, to the heart of an untamed and unspoilt nature in the Hautes-Fagnes Nature Reserve, around Malmedy, Waimes, Bütgenbach Lake and the Signal de Botrange, the highest point in Belgium.
- Parc naturel des Sources© Pascale JaminetSpa
Parc naturel des SourcesThe Parc naturel des Sources gathers the commune of Spa and Thoumont, a region rich in rivers (300 km), forests, meadows and bocages...
- The Domaine de Bérinzenne and the Maison de la Nature (Spa)© B.LorquetSpa
The Domaine de Bérinzenne and the Maison de la Nature (Spa)Nestled at the heart of the forests near Spa, by the Fagne de Malchamps, this estate opens its spaces to the public: a panoramic tower, a tree planted park with a pond and picnic area. It is also home to the Musée de la Forêt et des Eaux and to the CRIE.
- The Musée de la Forêt et des Eaux (Domaine de Berinzenne)© Claire HalleuxSpa
The Musée de la Forêt et des Eaux (Domaine de Berinzenne)The Forest and Waters Museum, nestled in the Domaine de Bérinzenne in Spa, reveals the many secrets of the fauna and flora of the Fagnes.
- Baugnez 44 Historical Center: a museum dedicated to the Battle of the Bulge© Fondation Baugnez 44Malmedy
Baugnez 44 Historical Center: a museum dedicated to the Battle of the BulgeThe Baugnez 44 Historical Center is considered one of the most beautiful of the Battle of the Bulge museums.
- A gourmet itinerary though the Haute Ardenne© MT Vielsalm - GouvyLierneux
A gourmet itinerary though the Haute ArdenneThe gourmet Haute Ardenne region, bordering the provinces of Liège and Luxembourg
- Aqua Mundo: a fantastic water park in Vielsalm© Milan VermeulenVielsalm
Aqua Mundo: a fantastic water park in VielsalmAqua Mundo is a fantastic water park in the Center Parcs Les Ardennes (Vielsalm), perfect for a fun and relaxing day.
- Spa Raconté | Historical storytelling in the city of Spa© WBT - David SamynSpa
Spa Raconté | Historical storytelling in the city of SpaThe tourist office of Spa invites you a special tour guided by Gaëtan Bobelin, an aristocrat in 18th century period costume. This storyteller is passionate about local history.
- Pouhon Pierre le Grand de SPA, Immersia et Joan Mirò© WBT - David SamynSpa
Pouhon Pierre le Grand de SPA, Immersia et Joan MiròThe splendid 1880 Pouhon Pierre le Grand, offers you "Spa Experience" a 360 degree film and a permanent Joan Mirò.art collection.
- A Tasteful Itinerary in the Spa and Theux Region© WBT - David SamynSpa
A Tasteful Itinerary in the Spa and Theux RegionThis itinerary starts in Spa, a historic thermal spa town
- Musée de la Ville d'eaux | Spa© D. HoubrechtsSpa
Musée de la Ville d'eaux | SpaLocated in the former Villa Royale, residence of the second queen of the Belgian Marie Henriette, the Museum de la Ville d'eaux unveils the history of Spa.
- The Horse Museum in Spa© J. HertaySpa
The Horse Museum in SpaCome and discover, in Queen Marie-Henriette's former stables, a permanent exhibition on equestrian activities in Spa.
- Les Thermes de Spa, a wellness break in the province of Liège© Thermes de Spa - Fabrice DebattySpa
Les Thermes de Spa, a wellness break in the province of LiègeCome and relax in the Thermes de Spa, a superb complex in a valley of the Belgian Ardenne.
- Reinhardstein castle | Ovifat© WBT - S. WittenbolOvifat
Reinhardstein castle | OvifatNestled in the eastern townships of the Haute s Fagnes, this castle from the 14th century overlooks Ovifat from the top of its peak.
- Avenature: the suprising alliance of folklore of nature© AvenatureVielsalm
Avenature: the suprising alliance of folklore of natureAvenature is a wonderful opportunity to try a variety of extraordinary adventure sports, all at the same place. The challenges found their inspiration in the local folklore and take place in nature: tree top trekking, discgolf, gauswheel, monkey climbing, western games, kayak, GPS hikes...
- Stavelot Beach | BBQ and relaxation by the Amblève© Michel LaboureurStavelot
Stavelot Beach | BBQ and relaxation by the AmblèveThis natural site by the Amblève, a few hundred metres from the historical centre of Stavelot, is the perfect place to dream, relax or have a BBQ.
- Fishing and relaxing at the ponds of Stavelot© PAMStavelot
Fishing and relaxing at the ponds of StavelotThe former ponds of the Stavelot Abbey are now a peaceful nature reserve and a real paradise for fishermen...
- The Fromagerie du Bairsoû© Robert BenoitTrois-Ponts
The Fromagerie du BairsoûLocated on the heights of Trois Ponts and Stavelot, the Fromagerie du Bairsoû offers a large range of cheese made from raw, organic goat or cow's milk from the nearby Ferme Lamberty de Petit-Thier. Make the most of your visit and enjoy a tasting plate and snacks with a stunning view over the valley.
- The Coo waterfall (Province of Liège)© WBT - David SamynStavelot
The Coo waterfall (Province of Liège)This waterfall, right at the heart of the village of Coo, is not only stunning: it also is the highest natural one in the whole of Belgium. The Amblève river falls down a full 15 metres height.
- Val de Wanne in Trois-Ponts: the longest ski slopes in Belgium© PixabayTrois-Ponts
Val de Wanne in Trois-Ponts: the longest ski slopes in BelgiumVal de Wanne in Trois Ponts (Wallonia) offers a fantastic range of activities... and the longest Alpine ski slope in Belgium.
- MONT DES BRUMES© A. RochauLa Gleize - Stoumont
MONT DES BRUMESThe Mont des Brumes, between Francorchamps and La Gleize, features the longest cross-country ski slope in Wallonia.
- The visitor centre of the Vesdre Dam - Eupen© WBT - PériplétiesEupen
The visitor centre of the Vesdre Dam - EupenLocated at the confluence of the Vesdre and the Getzbach in Eupen, this dam is the third reservoir of potable water in Belgium. On its side, the visitor centre offers a stunning view of the construction and nearby woodlands.
- December '44 Historical Museum© December 44Stoumont
December '44 Historical MuseumDiscover the Battle of the Bulge through a large collection of artefacts. This museum focuses on the events having taken place around La Gleize, with beautifully staged scenes.
- The incredible story of the Tiger II tank in La Gleize© December 44Stoumont
The incredible story of the Tiger II tank in La GleizeThe Germans lost the battle of the Bulge at La Gleize. This page of history comes with countless anecdotes. This Tiger II tank is the only one to have stayed on the battlefield in 1945: it was exchanged for a bottle of cognac!
- Th Mathonet-Gabriel fish farm (Malmedy)© P.D.I.Malmedy
Th Mathonet-Gabriel fish farm (Malmedy)The Mathonet–Gabriel fish farm, in Malmedy, is a family business focusing on respecting nature. Expect quality trout, with no additive nor preservative: a real terroir product!
- Cycling in the Hautes Fagnes© eastbelgium.comMalmedy37 km
Cycling in the Hautes Fagnes
- Hiking in Wallonia: ‘Napoleon's nose’, Reinhardstein Castle and Robertville Dam© WBT - S. WittenbolMalmedy5.3 km
Hiking in Wallonia: ‘Napoleon's nose’, Reinhardstein Castle and Robertville Dam
- The UNESCO route by bike | Part 10: Waimes - Raeren© WBT - Denis ErroyauxMalmedy56 km
The UNESCO route by bike | Part 10: Waimes - Raeren
- The Thier des Rexhons ski slopes in Spa© ArkezzSpa
The Thier des Rexhons ski slopes in SpaFancy cross-country skiing at full speed or exploring the plateau of Spa? Come to the Thier des Rexhons ski slopes!
- Centre Européen du Cheval: a centre dedicated to horses in Vielsalm© Kasjan Farbisz/PixabayVielsalm
Centre Européen du Cheval: a centre dedicated to horses in VielsalmLocated at Mont-le-Soie near Vielsalm, the Centre européen du Cheval is a real reference in the equine sector, both in Belgium and internationally.
- Fishing on the Amblève or the Salm near Trois-Ponts© C. HeineschTrois-Ponts
Fishing on the Amblève or the Salm near Trois-PontsTrois-Ponts (South of the province of Liège) could be compared to a crossroads of rivers: the Amblève, Salm and Baleur prove perfect for fishing.
- Li binamé pourcê | Farm and butcher's shop (Trois-Ponts)© Li binamé pourcêTrois-Ponts
Li binamé pourcê | Farm and butcher's shop (Trois-Ponts)The Li binamé farm in Trois Ponts focuses on respecting the environment and the wellbeing of the animals.
- Gilfi: artisanal ice-cream in Francorchamps© ALICE PEETERSStavelot
Gilfi: artisanal ice-cream in FrancorchampsThis artisanal ice-cream maker in Francorchamps, proud of 30 years expertise, is sure to make you melt... The secret? An incredible savoir-faire, quality milk and cream straight from the farm. Gilfi speciales in daring flavours. There are 20 to try, ice-creams and sorbets combined
- Countryside golf in Stoumont: a surprising game with cows around© MonvilleStoumont
Countryside golf in Stoumont: a surprising game with cows aroundCountryside golf in Stoumont brings a twist to the traditional golf game. Playing golf in grazing fields with animals around is well known in Holland but it's always quite a surprise to the newly acquainted. The course, set in the stunning setting of the Parc Naturel des Sources, offers different challenges as the weat
- La Source de la Géronstère© HeroSpa
La Source de la GéronstèreAdrenaline Events presents the cross-country ski trail La Source de la Geronstère at Spa. A great trail to enjoy with the family.
- Bike Park Ferme Libert© FTLB - P. WillemsMalmedy
Bike Park Ferme LibertWelcome to the largest bike park in the Benelux, the Bike Park Ferme Libert in Malmed, one of the most popular bike parks in Europe
- Best E-bike Adventure |E-bikes rental in Hautes Fagnes© Blokhus medierSankt Vith
Best E-bike Adventure |E-bikes rental in Hautes FagnesEnjoy a real adventure with Bik'athlon, an association organising E-bikes rides in the Haute-Fagnes, led by professionals.
- The Brasserie de la Lienne in Lierneux© zythologie.netLierneux
The Brasserie de la Lienne in LierneuxThe Brasserie de la Lienne, located in the Belgian Ardenne, in Lierneux, serves an exceptional beer. One of the most beautiful regions of the country...
- Page 1