Thuin being picturesque, there is no lack of atmospheric, historical lodgings to choose from. Here are some of our favourite addresses.
Escale de Flore
This historical house is now a gîte, offering a warm welcome to travellers... and a stunning view over the city's ramparts.
Ferme de l’Apéro
has been converted into a luxurious guesthouse. The rooms, quiet and comfortable, are elegantly decorated, keeping the rural setting as inspiration.
Le Relais de la Haute Sambre
The estate, which includes a pond, is a real oasis, perfect for personal or business stays. Spacious rooms, restaurant on site, RAVel trail nearby: it's the perfect place to relax and reconnect with nature.
Here is our selection of lodgings in and near Thuin (hotels, gîtes and B&Bs) whether for a night, a weekend or a longer stay:
Type of lodging
Classification - Campsites
Classification - Guesthouses
Classification - GÎtes
Classification - Hotels
Classification - Furnished lodgings
Label or affiliation
- Arthur Rimbaud: Charleroi's youth hostel© Les Auberges de Jeunesse asblCharleroi
Arthur Rimbaud: Charleroi's youth hostelIdeally located in the lower part of the town, Charleroi Youth Hostel offers a choice of 189 beds as well as comfortable, modern meeting rooms.
- The Novotel Charleroi Centre hotel© Novotel Charleroi CentreCharleroi
The Novotel Charleroi Centre hotelThe Novotel Charleroi Centre hotel, at the heart of the city, offers modern and comfortable rooms and all the services the Accor group is famous for.
- Escale de Flore: an urban gîte in Thuin© Escale de Flore - Isabelle GOBERTThuin
Escale de Flore: an urban gîte in ThuinL'Escale de Flore is a picturesque urban gîte in the medieval city of Thuin. Built in the 20th century, it has been beautifully renovated.
- Haut Marteau: a countryside gîte inThuin© Catherine RegniersThuin
Haut Marteau: a countryside gîte inThuinThis charming gîte with its lavender window panes and stone walls is perfect for holidays with friends and family. With 4 comfortable bedrooms, it is big enough to host 9 guests.
- Le Relais de la Haute Sambre© Le Relais de la Haute SambreLobbes
Le Relais de la Haute SambreThe Relais de la Haute Sambre, a three-star hotel in Lobbes, offers 15 spacious, modern and comfortable rooms. Built at the heart of a green estate, it proves ideal for business and leisure stays alike.
- La Gentilhommière du Château de Ragnies: a countryside gîte in Thuin© La Gentilhommière du Château de RagniesRagnies
La Gentilhommière du Château de Ragnies: a countryside gîte in ThuinLocated in the village, the Gentilhommière offers a choice of guesthouses and a countryside gîte for 4 guests, perfect for those looking for a peaceful stay.
- La Gentilhommière du Château de Ragnies: a guesthouse near Thuin© La Gentilhommière du Château de RagniesRagnies
La Gentilhommière du Château de Ragnies: a guesthouse near ThuinThe Château de Ragnies invites you to stay in its delightful manor house set as a guesthouse: perfect for a peaceful, relaxing holiday.
- Thudi-Nids en bulle | A fun glamping site near Aulne Abbey© Christelle FrancqThuin
Thudi-Nids en bulle | A fun glamping site near Aulne AbbeyThudi-Nids en bulle, an extra-ordinary camping site at the Aulne Abbey (near Thuin, Hainut), invites you to spend a romantic night in a transparent bubble (or sphair), set on a high-rise terrace.
- Auberge de l'Abbaye d'Aulne: a hotel in Gozée© Auberge de l'AbbayeGozée
Auberge de l'Abbaye d'Aulne: a hotel in GozéeThe Auberge de l'Abbaye hotel features 6 beautifully renovated double rooms. Nestled within the former gate of the Aulne abbey, it offers quite a stunning setting. Founded in the 7th century, it is one of the oldest Citercianabeys
- Le Pré en Bulles: a countryside gîte in Merbes-le-Château© Le Pré en BullesMerbes-le-Château
Le Pré en Bulles: a countryside gîte in Merbes-le-ChâteauLe Pré en Bulles is a countryside gîte for 8 in Labuissière (near Merbes-le-Château, Pays des Lacs).
- Au Crapaud Charmant: a B&B in Labuissière© Au Crapaud CharmantMerbes-le-Château
Au Crapaud Charmant: a B&B in LabuissièreThis charming B&B, awarded 3 épis for its quality, is located in Labuissière, a little village in the entity of Merbes-le-Château. The house, by the river, is a pure invite to relax...
- Le Tienne du Fire: a B&B in Ham-sur-Heure© P. CharlesHam-sur-Heure
Le Tienne du Fire: a B&B in Ham-sur-HeureLocated near touristic and cultural sites, Le Tienne du Fire offers a comfortable stay in the Entre-Sambre-et-Meuse (Thudinie) and Eau d'Heure lakes region.
- Le Gîte de Fantignies | Binche© gitedefantignies.beBinche
Le Gîte de Fantignies | BincheThis gîte is located in Binche, a sweet town in the Hainaut famous for its folklore and its carnival. Ideal for groups and family stays, it can host up to 10 guests.
- Camping de la Sablière (Epinois)© Barbos2514Epinois
Camping de la Sablière (Epinois)A family-friendly camping in a peaceful, tree planted camping with ponds.
- Au Gîte de Binche: an urban gîte in Binche© FTLB - P. WillemsBinche
Au Gîte de Binche: an urban gîte in BincheThis urban gîte for 8, located in a peaceful street in Binche, offers for themed rooms and a romantic garden.
- Gîte Binchois: an urban gîte in Binche© Gîte BinchoisBinche
Gîte Binchois: an urban gîte in BincheGîte Binchois enjoys an ideal location in Binche and overlooks the Grand'Place.
- L'Appart Binchois: an urban gîte in Binche© FTLB - P. WillemsBinche
L'Appart Binchois: an urban gîte in BincheL'Appart Binchois is a delightful gîte, well equipped, spacious and fully renovated (2020). It is ideally located in the heart of Binche, within easy reach of shops and restaurants and is big enough for up to 4 guests.
- Aux nids d'hirondelles | A countryside gîte in Nalinnes© Aux nids d'hirondellesNalinnes
Aux nids d'hirondelles | A countryside gîte in NalinnesAux nids d'hirondelles is a countryside gîte located between Charleroi and the Eau d'Heure lakes. Awarded 3 epis for its quality, it can host up to 8 guests.
- IBIS CHARLEROI CENTRE GARE© FTLB - P. WillemsCharleroi
IBIS CHARLEROI CENTRE GAREHotel located in front of the station in the lower city area. 100 m from the shopping centre and 10 mn from the airport.
- Châtelet de Barbençon - Aux Trois Lions: a countryside gîte in Beaumont© Châtelet de BarbençonBeaumont
Châtelet de Barbençon - Aux Trois Lions: a countryside gîte in BeaumontChâtelet de Barbençon - Aux Trois Lions is a countryside gîte for 9 in Beaumont. Fully removated, the lodging enjoys a stunning view of the Barbençon lake and nearby nature.
- The gîte du pays de Charleroi: urban flats for 2 persons each© FTLB - P. WillemsCharleroi
The gîte du pays de Charleroi: urban flats for 2 persons eachThe Gîte du pays de Charleroi can be described as a set of 3 flats within the same building in the town centre, each big enough for 2 guests. These lodgings are ideally located 5 minutes away from the railway station and tube, shops and restaurants.
- The gîtes du Pays de Charleroi | Le Vertex, for 2 persons© FTLB - P. WillemsCharleroi
The gîtes du Pays de Charleroi | Le Vertex, for 2 personsThe Gîte du pays de Charleroi can be described as a set of 3 flats within the same building in the town centre, each big enough for 2 guests. These lodgings are ideally located 5 minutes away from the railway station and tube, shops and restaurants.
- Hostellerie Le Prieuré Saint-Géry, a charming hotel© FTLB - P. WillemsSolre-Saint-Géry
Hostellerie Le Prieuré Saint-Géry, a charming hotelLe Prieuré Saint-Géry Hotel is a charming hotel featuring a Michelin starred restaurant - perfect for a dream weekend in the Chimay region.
- Hostellerie Dispa, charm hotel and gourmet destination© Thibaud DispaWalcourt
Hostellerie Dispa, charm hotel and gourmet destinationFamily hotel and restaurant offering you quality cuisine and a tailor-made welcome in Walcourt,close to the Lakes of Eau d'Heure, Belgium ....
- 76tour: a delightful B&B in Charleroi© Olivier RAYP Studio BilandeCharleroi
76tour: a delightful B&B in Charleroi76tour is a charming B&B with delightful Art Deco touches and two bedrooms for guests. Comfortable, peaceful, it is within easy reach of the city's attractions, train station and airport.
- Confluences: a guesthouse in Walcourt© Carine B. PhotographyWalcourt
Confluences: a guesthouse in WalcourtThe Confluences guesthouse, set in a 16th-century house listed cultural heritage in Belgium, offers comfortable and modern rooms.
- Les Estinnes: a countryside gîte in Estinnes-au-Mont© Les EstinnesEstinnes-Au-Mont
Les Estinnes: a countryside gîte in Estinnes-au-MontThis former farm, renovated with noble and eco-friendly materials, welcomes guest in an authentic and charming atmosphere. It can host up to 4 guests.
- Sleep'n spin: a furnished holiday lodging for up to 24 persons in Froidchapelle© artech.beFroidchapelle
Sleep'n spin: a furnished holiday lodging for up to 24 persons in FroidchapelleLocated along the Eau d'Heure lakes, Sleep'n Spin is a Green Key certified lodging, offering eco-friendly stays.
- Bonne Espérance: a countryside gîte in Leugnies© Gîte de Bonne-Espérance - Géraldine DardenneLeugnies
Bonne Espérance: a countryside gîte in LeugniesThis countryside gîte, located in Leugnies (Hainaut) was awarded 3 épis for its quality. Beautifully renovated, it can host up to 7 guests.