Type of event
Label or certification
Planning a fantastic holiday in the Belgian Ardenne? Have a look at our selection of events taking place in this beautiful region of Wallonia. Folkloric traditions, outdoors adventure, exhibitions, family fun.... There is something for everyone.
- Page 1
- © AnniezeFrom 15 July to 30 December 2020HottonVisit
Riveo (River interpretation centre) | HottonRiveo, Hotton's River interpretative centre, offers a wide range of nature and fishing themed activities this season. Booking essential!
- © Domaine des Grottes de Han 2014From 31 October to 08 November 2020Han-sur-lesseFolklore and Tradition
Celebrate Halloween at the Caves of Han estateBrave the path leading to the Han-sur-Lesse forest and witness fierce fights between werewolves and vampires...
- © WBT - Denis ClosonFrom 01 to 29 November 2020HouffalizeVisit
A Pack-and-Raft experience: hike + boat | RandoEvasionRandoEvasion will take you along an exceptional 12 km hike on the Ourthe, the perfect way to reconnect with nature.
- © Olivier GauthierDecember 2020BouillonVisit
A torch lit tour of Bouillon CastleA visit with a twist in Wallonia! During the school holidays, a guide dressed in medieval clothes will take you on a fascinating torch-lit tour of the castle.
- © Gauthier Olivier PhotographieFebruary 2021BouillonVisit
A evening visit of the Bouillon Castle for Valentine's dayVisit the Bouillon Castle with you loved one for Valentine's day.
- © Maison du Tourisme Condroz-FamenneApril 2021CineyVisit
Be our guests: a fantastic day to explore the Vallée des SaveursMany touristic locations (museums, attractions, quirky lodgings, producers, farms...) of the Condroz-Famenne region will welcome you for this cheerful event.
- © MT du Pays d'ArlonMay 2021ArlonFolklore and Tradition
Maitrank festival: Arlon's favourite apéritif timeThe secret of the Maitrank is jealously guarded in Arlon, everyone having their own recipe. This festival, which takes place every year on the fourth Sunday in May, celebrates this amazing drink.
- © FTLB PWillemsJuly 2021Around WalloniaVisit
Randonailles GTA: guided walks and terroir products in the ArdenneJoin the Randonailles GTA, guided walks through the Ardenne: the perfect opportunity to taste local products.
- © Mark RossignolJuly 2021CellesFlea market
Celles summer brocanteCelles, one of the most beautiful villages in Wallonia, will be celebrating Belgium's national day (July 21st) with its traditional summer flea market.
- © PexelsAugust 2021TransinneExhibition
La Nuit des étoiles at the Euro Space Center (Transinne)Join the Nuit des étoiles, a fantastic, family-friendly event at the Euro Space Center in Tansinne, dedicated to astronomy.
- © WBT - Emmanuel MathezAugust 2021HouffalizeDemonstration
La grande Choufferie: a celebration of the famous Chouffe beer in WibrinCome and celebrate the famous Chouffe's birthday! The perfect opportunity to raise a glass in honour of this ever so refreshing, fruity, golden beer.
- © WBT - J.L. FlémalSeptember 2021Han-sur-lesseVisit
Learn more about stags at the Caves of Han this autumnFollow the seasonal cycle in Wallonia and join the #link[node|10640|Wildlife reserve of Han-sur-Lesse] this autumn. There will be special tours to observe stags and deer this autumn.
- © WBT - J. JeanmartSeptember 2021BouillonDemonstration
A cheese fair at the Château de BouillonDid you know the #link[node|8519|Bergerie d'Acremont] makes and ages its famous cheese, L'Oeillet du Château, right in the Bouillon castle's underground galleries? The cheese fair offers a fantastic insight into the preparations.
- © WBT - J.L. FlémalOctober 2021NeuvillersFolklore and Tradition
Celebrate Halloween the Celtic way in LibramontThe Musée des Celtes invites you to celebrate Samonios (the Celtic version of Halloween) at the very heart of the forest of Bonance. Along this guided tour, weaving storytelling in, you will learn of the mysterious goddesses living nearby...
- © WBT - Gabriele CroppiOctober 2021DurbuyDemonstration
Celebrate Halloween in Durbuy, the smallest town in the worldDurbuy may be the smallest town in the world, it will be big in thrills this Halloween. Put your scariest disguise on and join trolls, witches, ghosts and monsters for this special party!
- © Claudy RaskinFrom 12 October 2019 to 18 April 2021BastogneExhibition
Jean-Claude Servais' universe | BastogneJean-Claude Servais, an iconic Walloon artist passionate about the Ardenne and Lorraine regions, signed a number of quite successful comic books in the 80ies. La Tchalette, Tendre Violette, Isabelle… weave a touch of magic into his stories. This exhibition is a fantastic opportunity to dive into his universe.
- © PexelsFrom 01 November 2019 to 24 December 2020TintignyMarket
Han farmers' marketThis farmers' market, in Han, gathers 20 local producers (Ardenne and Gaume combined). A wonderful opportunity to chat with them and try their delicious creations.
- © VIVIANE 6276April 2020ArlonFlea market
Arlon flea marketArlon flea market is an absolute must for lovers of ancient and vintage gems. It takes place on the first Sunday of the month between April and November.
- © Musée GasparFrom 26 May 2020 to 03 January 2021ArlonExhibition
Exhibition at the Gaspar Museum | Jesuits in ArlonThe #link[node|3528|Gaspar museum] in Arlon explores, in its latest exhibition, the presence of Jesuits in the region. The galleries feature objects and documents retracing the history of the Society of Jesus locally for over 150 years. Among them: religious items, banner, archive documents, photos, testimonies...
- © Jan D’hondtFrom 08 June to 11 November 2020Vresse-sur-semoisExhibition
An Albert Raty exhibition in Vresse-sur-SemoisThis exhibition at the Centre d'interprétation d'art de l'école in Vresse-sur-Semois, highlights Albert Raty's most impressive paintings. No less than 80 masterpieces by the Belgian artist, who once lived in the town, will be on show.
- © WBT - Denis ErroyauxFrom 01 September to 31 October 2020Marche-en-famenneExhibition
Curieuses & Curieux | An exhibition of incredible objects at FAM de Marche-en-FamenneThe Curieuses & Curieux exhibtion is dedicated to strange, precious, improbable objects kept in the M8 Museums (museums recognised as such in the Province of Luxembourg) collection. See it at the Famenne & Art Museum (FAM).
- © MAMCD 2020From 19 September 2020 to 03 January 2021DurbuyExhibition
The Zodiac by Marcel Lucas | An exhibition at the Musée d'Art moderne in DurbuyThe Zodiac is a new exhibition at the Musée d'Art moderne in Durbuy, dedicated to Marcel Lucas.
- © MAMCD 2020From 20 September 2020 to 03 January 2021DurbuyExhibition
Calonne, Mireio, Jan Bucquoy | An exhibition at the Modern Art Museum in DurbuyThis new exhibition, at the Modern Art Museum in Durbuy, present the work of 3 Belgian artists: Calonne, Mireio and Jan Bucquoy.
- © CHANMOON DESCAMPAGNEFrom 10 October to 15 November 2020FlorenvilleExhibition
Les 4 saisons de l'âme - L'Automne: an exhibition at the Orval abbeyLes 4 saisons de l'âme - L'Automne (The 4 seasons of the soul - Autumn) is an artistic and charitable exhibitions at the Orval Abbey. The profits will go to the Sarah Moon enfant lune association, which supports school projects and single mothers in Rwanda.
- © Goffinet PFrom 27 to 30 October 2020La Roche-en-ardenneFolklore and Tradition
Celebrate Halloween at the Château de La RocheYes, the fort is haunted! Come and enjoy themed activities, processions, storytelling in La Roche-en-Ardenne this Halloween...
- © Li TerroirFrom 30 October to 25 December 2020HottonMarket
Li Terroir: a terroir market in HottonThis adorable terroir market takes place every Friday (4 to 7 pm) in Melreux, a village just a few minutes drive from Hotton.
- © Denis KarpenkovFrom 30 October to 01 November 2020CineyTrade fair
Ciney wine and flavours fairCiney expo invites winemakers from all over the world to present their creations for the most delicious weekend.
- © WBT - J.L. Flémal31 October 2020La Roche-en-ardenneRace or competition
The Boucles Ardennaises | A marathon and nature trail in the ArdenneThis half marathon, marathon and nature trail in the heart of the Belgian Ardenne has been renamed the Boucles Ardennaises. Join the event in La Roche-en-Ardenne in June 2019.
- © WBT - JP RemyDurbuyVisit
Ahistorical and foodie guided tour of DurbuyExplore Durbuy thanks to this guided tour through the old part of the town, punctuated with gourmet stops to try terroir products.
- © jeanma85On the 3rd of November every yearSaint-hubertFolklore and Tradition
Saint Hubert festivitiesSaint Hubert, considered protector of hunters since the 19th century, is also asked of his blessing when it comes to dogs and horses. If you love traditions, make sure to stop by in Saint Hubert to see the ceremony.
- Page 1