War history, Celts and Gauls, monasteries, quarries, terroir, traditions, folklore and family fun: there is a museum for everyone in the Ardenne.
- The Celtic Museum in Libramont: a fascinating journey through time© Musée des Celtes-LibramontLibramont
The Celtic Museum in Libramont: a fascinating journey through timeTravel back to a distant past, to Celtic time. The Musée des Celtes de Libramont will teach you about their daily life, beliefs and society structure through the rich archaeological heritage they left behind: dishes, tools, jewels... Conclude your journey with a didactic walk through the Bonance forest reserve.
- Bastogne War Museum: a WW2 commemorative centre© TemporaBastogne
Bastogne War Museum: a WW2 commemorative centreThis cultural centre, dedicated to the second world war, offers an incredible immersion into the Battle of the Bulge. 4 characters, civilians and soldiers, guide the visitors through the galleries, sharing their story as they go along. An interactive, modern presentation sure to wow children and adults alike.
- The centre of rail and stone in Jemelle© asbl Fous des RailsJemelle
The centre of rail and stone in JemelleA stone's throw from Rochefort, this museum covers the many facets of the Belgian railway network and limestone.
- Malagne, the Archéopark presenting our ancestors: the Gauls© WBT - DenisErroyauxRochefort
Malagne, the Archéopark presenting our ancestors: the GaulsTravel back to Gallo-Roman times! In this archeopark, between gardens and vegetable patches, you will have a chance to be a blacksmith, a potter, a baker... A wonderful immersive, historical experience.
- The castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne, nature and cultural heritage in Rochefort© Val de LesseLavaux-Sainte-Anne
The castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne, nature and cultural heritage in RochefortThe castle of Lavaux-Saint-Anne, its three museums, its park and gardens in the province of Namur are sure to enchant you. This magnificent castle on the plain of Wallonia is a mere 16 km from Rochefort, 23 from the French border.
- Notre-Dame d'Orval Abbey: a religious and gourmet visit© OrvalVillers-devant-Orval
Notre-Dame d'Orval Abbey: a religious and gourmet visitFounded in 1132, Notre-Dame of Orval is one of the most remarkable Cistercian abbeys in Belgium. This historical location is still home to a bustling community of monks and even... a Trappist brewery.
- RIVEO: the River Interpretative Centre in Hotton© WBTHotton
RIVEO: the River Interpretative Centre in HottonLocated in the province of Luxembourg, between Durbuy and La Roche, the RIVEO Interpretative Centre features unexpected finds, all themed around rivers and their biodiversity.
- Moutarde Bister: a mustard factory in Achêne© LDV ProductionAchêne
Moutarde Bister: a mustard factory in AchêneSituated in the province of Namur, this mustard factory & its museum reveal the secrets of the Imperial Mustard created in 1926 by François Bister.
- Famenne & Art museum© WBT - Denis ErroyauxMarche-En-Famenne
Famenne & Art museumSet in a superb 18th-century house, the Famenne & Art museum is a place full of memories, emotions and respect. It is located in the historical centre of Marche-en-Famenne, in the province de Luxembourg.
- The Defroidmont chocolate museum and chocolate factory in Erezée© WBT - Caroline RaseErezée
The Defroidmont chocolate museum and chocolate factory in ErezéeArtisan Chocolatier Philippe Defroidmont reveals his secrets in its Durbuy and Erezée boutiques. The museum, visit and tasting promise a full chocolate experience.