War history, Celts and Gauls, monasteries, quarries, terroir, traditions, folklore and family fun: there is a museum for everyone in the Ardenne.
- Walking on the moon: the Euro Space Center© Euro Space CenterTransinne
Walking on the moon: the Euro Space CenterIn this amazing centre exploring space, training like an astronaut and floating around using simulators truly is an out of this world experience. This great centre challenges you to learn to live in space and build your own rocket for a galactic mission. Euro Space Center is a planet everyone who dreams of galaxies and
- MUDIA, a didactic art museum in Redu© MUDIA - Vassily Kandinsky, Les arabes, 1909Redu
MUDIA, a didactic art museum in ReduMark the date in your agenda! The museum MUDIA, featuring over 300 pieces from the Renaissance to the contemporary era, will open its doors in Redu (Province of Luxembourg) in September. Be prepared to see art from a different angle in Wallonia.
- The Caves of Han estate and the PrehistoHan museum© Domaine des Grottes de HanHan-sur-Lesse
The Caves of Han estate and the PrehistoHan museumA fascinating exhibition presents 50 years of underwater excavations in the river Lesse
- Gres de la Roche: the Ardennes over time© Grès de La RocheLa Roche-En-Ardenne
Gres de la Roche: the Ardennes over timeLa Roche-en-Ardenne and its Grès de la Roche museums offer a real journey through time. The reconstituted decors prove perfect to discover the traditions of yesteryear.
- Parc Chlorophylle: a recreative forest park in Manhay© WBT - Olivier LegardienDochamps
Parc Chlorophylle: a recreative forest park in ManhayParc Chlorophylle, a fun park nestled in the forest stretching from Manhay to Dochamps, invites visitors to enjoy a fun day outdoors, a little off the beaten path. A fantastic place to learn more about nature while having fun in Wallonia.