Hikes, underground caves, wildlife parks, quarries, nature maze, miradors, cycling trails... The Ardenne offer many opportunities to reconnect with nature, solo, with friends or family. Let us inspire your new adventure:
Label, certification or network
- The Fourneau Saint-Michel estate and it museums© WBT - J.P.RemySaint-Hubert
The Fourneau Saint-Michel estate and it museumsThe Fourneau Saint-Michel estate, nestled in the Saint Hubert forest, is home to 2 exceptional sites: the Museum of Country Life and the Iron Museum.
- The Centre Ardenne observatory in Grapfontaine© Observatoire Centre ArdenneGrapfontaine
The Centre Ardenne observatory in GrapfontaineThe Centre Ardenne observatory, in Neufchâteau, opens its doors to everyone: those discovering stars and the universe as well as professionals wishing to analyse space a little further.
- CRIE | Saint-Michel© CRIE du Fourneau Saint-MichelSaint-Hubert
CRIE | Saint-MichelThe CRIE (Centre Régional d'Initiation à l'Environnement du fourneau Saint-Michel) invites to to learn more about this extraordinary site, located in a forest massif.
- Paysalia: the Paysage de la Lorraine gaumaise interpretative centre© SI FlorenvilleFlorenville
Paysalia: the Paysage de la Lorraine gaumaise interpretative centreThe Paysage de la Lorraine gaumaise interpretative centre offers the chance to discover its fascinating region, rich in cultural heritage.
- The Caves of Han estate and the PrehistoHan museum© Domaine des Grottes de HanHan-sur-Lesse
The Caves of Han estate and the PrehistoHan museumA fascinating exhibition presents 50 years of underwater excavations in the river Lesse
- Animalaine: a living museum dedicated to wool in Bastogne© AnimalaineBastogne
Animalaine: a living museum dedicated to wool in BastogneLocated in Bastogne (Ardenne), this interactive museum offers a wealth of information on wool, and forgotten trades.
- The castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne, nature and cultural heritage in Rochefort© Val de LesseLavaux-Sainte-Anne
The castle of Lavaux-Sainte-Anne, nature and cultural heritage in RochefortThe castle of Lavaux-Saint-Anne, its three museums, its park and gardens in the province of Namur are sure to enchant you. This magnificent castle on the plain of Wallonia is a mere 16 km from Rochefort, 23 from the French border.
- Notre-Dame d'Orval Abbey: a religious and gourmet visit© OrvalVillers-devant-Orval
Notre-Dame d'Orval Abbey: a religious and gourmet visitFounded in 1132, Notre-Dame of Orval is one of the most remarkable Cistercian abbeys in Belgium. This historical location is still home to a bustling community of monks and even... a Trappist brewery.
- Montauban: nature, history and contemporary art© WBT - Benjamin de RothsteinEtalle
Montauban: nature, history and contemporary artThe site is divided into two sections. The bottom one is a real green haven: its streams helped local industries to develop in the past. The upper side includes the lapidary museum, a surprising construction.
- Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne Estate© WBT - Denis ErroyauxChevetogne
Reconnect with nature at the Chevetogne EstateThe Domaine Provincial de Chevetogne, which stretches over 550 hectares, is sure to delight you with its many surprises throughout its green spaces and its many creative activities.
- Parc Chlorophylle: a recreative forest park in Manhay© WBT - Olivier LegardienDochamps
Parc Chlorophylle: a recreative forest park in ManhayParc Chlorophylle, a fun park nestled in the forest stretching from Manhay to Dochamps, invites visitors to enjoy a fun day outdoors, a little off the beaten path. A fantastic place to learn more about nature while having fun in Wallonia.
- RIVEO: the River Interpretative Centre in Hotton© WBTHotton
RIVEO: the River Interpretative Centre in HottonLocated in the province of Luxembourg, between Durbuy and La Roche, the RIVEO Interpretative Centre features unexpected finds, all themed around rivers and their biodiversity.
- The Musée gaumais in Virton© M.LaurentVirton
The Musée gaumais in VirtonThis exceptional museum in the province of Luxembourg presents archeology, art, civil and religious ethnography, industrial and popular art, folklore legends, regional furniture and traditions, all linked to the Gaume region.
- CoSMos | The salmon's odyssey in Erezée© WBT - Caroline RaseÉrezée
CoSMos | The salmon's odyssey in ErezéeOnce quite abundant in the Ourthe, salmon had in 1935 entirely disappeared from our waterways. A passionate team is now working at reintroducing the species back into our rivers. Discover this fascinating odyssey in Erezée, just 10 km from RIVEO (Hotton)