- Sport and relaxation
- Segway ride
- Adventure sports
Looking for a different way to discover Durbuy, Saint-Hubert and around? Try exploring the region with a Segway.
- Briefing before you start
- Rides with experimented guides
- Possibility to add a tasting of terroir products to your adventure
- Activities must be booked in advance
- Along the Ourthe river, starting in Barvaux-sur-Ourthe
- The Wéris megaliths, starting in Heyd
- The Hermitage, starting from Marcourt
- From Marcourt to Rendeux
- The Fond des Vaulx in Marche-en-Famenne
- La Roche-en-Ardenne
- The Abanagin the Saint-Hubert forest
- The Gottes
- The Pré Marsoult, starting from Mirwart
- The Masblette, starting from
- Mirwart former mill
COVID : We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. The Covid Safe Certificate is mandatory, as is wearing masks for anyone over the age of 6. Planning to go for a walk in the Haute Fagnes, enjoy the magic of Christmas, maybe find a place for a well deserved break? Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.