The Hunt Festival celebrates respect for nature and animals, which are synonymous with Bouillon, and the public is always part of the fun. As well as hunting and nature, there’s also gastronomy and gourmet walks – all in a really friendly Medieval atmosphere.
Medieval Festival — 2nd Weekend in August
Immerse yourself in the heart of the Middle Ages in Bouillon! During a weekend, you’ll discover a historical re-enactment of around twenty medieval encampments. A medieval procession, an introduction to the crossbow, combat reenactments, medieval banquet, music, etc. are all on the agenda.
La Fête de la Chasse — 11 November
honours hunting but also the Ardennes. You’ll be able to attend the procession of different brotherhoods going to church for the blessing of animals. There’ll also be a big market of wild game, offering seasonal and hunting products but also other foodstuffs (honey, cheeses, ready-made dishes, beers, aperitifs, champagnes, other alcoholic drinks, etc.) to eat on-site and/or to takeaway.
La Marche Gourmande — Mid-September
Bouillon, a land of terroir, invites you on its gourmet walk to discover the region’s most stunning landscapes. The trail of around ten kilometres is punctuated with gourmet stops. Beers, charcuteries (cold cooked meats) and local cheeses all await you!
- A evening visit of the Bouillon Castle for Valentine's day© Gauthier Olivier PhotographieFebruary 2022Bouillon
A evening visit of the Bouillon Castle for Valentine's day
- A torch lit tour of Bouillon Castle© Olivier GauthierMay 2022Bouillon
A torch lit tour of Bouillon Castle
- Halloween at Bouillon Castle© JanOctober 2022Bouillon
Halloween at Bouillon Castle
- Bouillon Hunting and Game Fair© WBT - Caroline RaseFrom 11 to 12 November 2021Bouillon
Bouillon Hunting and Game Fair
- Florenville carnival© Carnaval FlorenvilleMarch 2022Florenville
- The trout festival | A wonderful gourmet tradition in Bouillon© WBT - David SamynApril 2022Bouillon
The trout festival | A wonderful gourmet tradition in Bouillon
- Bouillon Medieval Run© WBT - Caroline Rase07 May 2022Bouillon
Bouillon Medieval Run
- The Baudet'Stival | Bertrix music festival© WBT - Olivier LegardienJuly 2022Bertrix
The Baudet'Stival | Bertrix music festival
- Medieval and Celtic music festival in Bouillon© WBT - J. JeanmartJuly 2022Bouillon
Medieval and Celtic music festival in Bouillon
- Corbion art fair© WBT - Caroline RaseJuly 2022Corbion
Corbion art fair
- Bouillon Medieval Fair© WBT - David SamynFrom 13 to 14 August 2022Bouillon
Bouillon Medieval Fair
- The Grand Raid Godefroy: a mountain biking weekend in Bouillon© WBT - Caroline RaseSeptember 2022Bouillon
The Grand Raid Godefroy: a mountain biking weekend in Bouillon
- A goumet walk around Bouillon© WBT - SPRL Cernix - Pierre PauquaySeptember 2022Bouillon
A goumet walk around Bouillon