Bouillon is one of those holiday destinations that offer many different excursion ideas to suit all tastes and personalities.
Label, certification or network
- Bouillon castle: a medieval gem in Wallonia© WBT - David SamynBouillon
Bouillon castle: a medieval gem in WalloniaBuilt on three rock pitons overlooking the Semois river, the Bouillon Castle is a remarkable monument in the province of Luxembourg, retracing almost a thousand years of history and military architecture.
- The Godefroid de Bouillon Archéoscope© Archéoscope Godefroid de BouillonBouillon
The Godefroid de Bouillon ArchéoscopeThe Archéoscope Godefroid de Bouillon will take you onto an incredible immersive journey: the history of the very first crusade...
- Bouillon Ducal Museum© David SamynBouillon
Bouillon Ducal MuseumNear the castle of Godefroid de Bouillon, the Ducal Museum overlooks the Semois and occupies two listed buildings dating from the 17th and 18th centuries.
- Discover the forest massif of the Semois and Houille© Flaviu BoerescuBouillon
Discover the forest massif of the Semois and HouilleDiscover the forest massif of the Semois and Houille and its many local characters with your family. There are 8 trails to enjoy, all year round. Gedinne, Florenville, Vresse-sur-Semois, Bièvre, Paliseul, Bertrix, Bouillon and Herbeumont no name a few locations - all will reveal a rich natural, cultural and historical
- A walk by the Château de Bouillon© Flaviu BoerescuBouillon6.9 km
A walk by the Château de Bouillon
- Bouillon's zoological park© WBT - Caroline RaseBouillon
Bouillon's zoological parkThis zoological park in Bouillon (Belgian Luxembourg) features no less than 90 different species, which visitors can admire along a 2 km trail.
- The Botanical and geographical arboretum of Bouillon© WBT - Caroline RaseBouillon
The Botanical and geographical arboretum of BouillonCreated in 1906, this geographical and botanical arboretum stretches over 2 hectares and features 150 different species (native and exotic combines, hardwoods and softwoods).
- Hiking in Wallonia: along the river in Botassart© WBT - J.P. RemyBouillon13 km
Hiking in Wallonia: along the river in Botassart
- La brasserie de Bouillon and Le marché de Nathalie© brasserie de BouillonSensenruth
La brasserie de Bouillon and Le marché de NathalieLe Marché de Nathalie and La Brasserie de Bouillon have been sharing their passion for beer since 1994.
- Kayak down the river with Semois Kayaks© Semois KayaksPoupehan
Kayak down the river with Semois KayaksEnjoy kayaking down the Semois with friends or family - the perfect way to take in the stunning landscapes of the valley and the Belgian Ardennes.