Whether you go with friends, the family or as a couple, choosing a good place to stay is part of the recipe for a successful visit. Here is a small selection for you.
Mons Dragon House
A stone’s throw from the Grand-Place, this stunning urban gite welcomes you to a beautiful historic house. Each of the five bedrooms has its own theme, with a nod to the culture of Mons! The decoration blends modernity and historic elements without forsaking comfort and a warm atmosphere.
An ultra-modern youth hostel can be found at the foot of the belfry. Here, conviviality reigns supreme and there are many pleasant common areas like the bar, games’ room or even the terrace. The location of the hostel near the Grand-Place and the train station makes it the ideal starting point for discovering the town.
The Dream Hôtel is a four-star hotel in the historic centre of Mons, nestled in a unique setting! Established in a 19th-century Neo-Gothic chapel, it subtly combines old and contemporary styles. Its renovation offers all the desired creature comforts and conviviality while retaining traces of its old architecture.
Type of lodging
Classification - Guesthouses
Classification - GÎtes
Classification - Hotels
Classification - Furnished lodgings
Label or affiliation
- Mons Youth Hostel, by the belfry© lesaubergesdejeunesse.beMons
Mons Youth Hostel, by the belfryLooking for an eco-friendly place to stay in Mons? The Youth Hostel, by the belfry, will prove perfect.
- Hôtel Infotel Mons,in the most beautful area of Mons© Jonas LievensMons
Hôtel Infotel Mons,in the most beautful area of MonsThe Hotel Infotel is a unique combination of historic charm and contemporary comfort in the historic centre of Mons ....
- Compagnons 11: a guesthouse in Mons© Compagnons 11Mons
Compagnons 11: a guesthouse in Mons11 rue des Compagnons, located in one of the oldest streets in the historical centre of Mons, is a friendly, welcoming guesthouse.
- Martin’s Dream Hotel in Mons | Sleep in a church© Hotel Dream MonsMons
Martin’s Dream Hotel in Mons | Sleep in a churchThe Martin's Dream Hotel is a 4-star establishment in the historic centre of Mons. Its superpowers? Relaxation, gastronomy, well-being and a subtle blend of ancient and modern.
- The Ibis Mons Centre-Gare hotel© Ibis MonsMons
The Ibis Mons Centre-Gare hotelThis 3-star Ibis is ideally located by Mons station and only a few minutes walk from the main attractions in town. Its pleasant, comfortable rooms guarantee the perfect stay.
- Hotel Lido **** Mons Centre© Hôtel Lido - MonsMons
Hotel Lido **** Mons CentreHotel Lido **** Mons Centre enjoys a central location, being a few minutes away from the Grand-Place. This 4-star hotel guarantees comfortable rooms and a high quality service.
- The Saint-James: a contemporary hotel in Mons© Hôtel Saint-JamesMons
The Saint-James: a contemporary hotel in MonsSet in a charming 18th-century residence in the very heart of Mons. the Saint James hotel was beautifully decorated in a contemporary style.
- Van der Valk Hotel Mons Congrès© Congres Hotel Van der ValkMons
Van der Valk Hotel Mons CongrèsVan der Valk Hotel Mons Congres is a four-star hotel featuring 126 spacious rooms. Located within 10 mn of the town centre of Mons, this inviting luxury hotel proves perfect for both leisure and business stays.
- Au Petit Dragon: a gîte for 4 persons in Mons© Au petit dragonMons
Au Petit Dragon: a gîte for 4 persons in MonsAu Petit Dragon is a peaceful, charming B&B within easy reach of Mons. It has been awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- Table et Chambre Particulière a guesthouse in Mons© Table et Chambre particulièreMons
Table et Chambre Particulière a guesthouse in MonsStéphanie and Julien, both passionate about gastronomy, opened La Table et Chambre Particulière to share their love of refined food and hospitality.
- La Chrysalide: a guesthouse in Mons© Chambre d’hôtes La ChrysalideCuesmes
La Chrysalide: a guesthouse in MonsLa Chrysalide is a charming guesthouse just 5 km from Mons in the province of Hainaut. Located in the countryside, it enjoys a poetic setting and is within reach of the RAVel network and the Malogne woodlands. It was awarded 3 épis for its quality.
- Utopia, a hotel at Mons© UTOPIAMasnuy-Saint-Jean
Utopia, a hotel at MonsUtopia is a contemporary hotel, in the heart of the Bois des Dames, near Mons. Absolute calm and comfortable rooms in a green setting, a dream comes true.
- La Barrière Alezane: a guesthouse in Mons© La Barrière AlezaneMons
La Barrière Alezane: a guesthouse in MonsLa Barrière Alezane is a guesthouse nestled in a farm, near Mons and Binche.
- La Petite Pomme: a furnished holiday lodging in Soignies© La Petite PommeSoignies
La Petite Pomme: a furnished holiday lodging in SoigniesThis furnished holiday lodging, fit enough for 2 to 4 guests, is beautifully located in a peaceful village near Mons.
- L'Escargot d'Or: a hotel and restaurant in Saint-Ghislain© WBT- Pierre PauquaySaint-Ghislain
L'Escargot d'Or: a hotel and restaurant in Saint-GhislainThis charming hotel, near the Saint Ghilain railway station in Mons, offers a choice of 7 comfortable rooms.
- Le Relais de la Motte: a guesthouse in Soignies© Relais de la MotteSoignies
Le Relais de la Motte: a guesthouse in SoigniesLe Relais de la Motte is a guesthouse with 3 bedrooms in Soignies (Province of Hainaut). This stunning 18th century house has been fully renovated and enjoys a peaceful location in the village.
- La Reine de Hongrie: a countyside gîte near Soignies© David ROLANDSoignies
La Reine de Hongrie: a countyside gîte near SoigniesLa Reine de Hongrie is a comfortable gîte for 4 in Neufvilles near Soignies.
- Ferme de l'Abbaye St-Feuillien: a guest house in Roeulx© Ferme de l’Abbaye St-Feuillien – Le RoeulxLe Roeulx
Ferme de l'Abbaye St-Feuillien: a guest house in RoeulxLa Ferme de l'Abbaye Saint-Feuillien, which was awarded 4 épis for its quality, offers a choice of 3 guest rooms. This old farmhouse built around a quadrangle faces the Roeulx countryside
- Les Estinnes: a countryside gîte in Estinnes-au-Mont© Les EstinnesEstinnes-Au-Mont
Les Estinnes: a countryside gîte in Estinnes-au-MontThis former farm, renovated with noble and eco-friendly materials, welcomes guest in an authentic and charming atmosphere. It can host up to 4 guests.
- Le Fournil de la Ferme du Parc: a countryside gîte in Lens© La Ferme du ParcLens
Le Fournil de la Ferme du Parc: a countryside gîte in LensLocated in a beautifully renovated annexe of La Ferme du Parc, this gîte is a real cocoon, offering authenticity, comfort and cheerfulness for up to 4 guests.
- The Orange Hotel in La Louvière© FM HOTEL SPRL - François MainilLa Louvière
The Orange Hotel in La LouvièreLocated in La Louvière, the Orange Hotel offers comfortable rooms, all inspired by the cheerfulness of carnival, a much loved folkloric tradition in the region.
- The Le Moulin du Ya gîte in La Louvière, for 2 to 4 persons© Frédérique CelantHoudeng-Aimeries
The Le Moulin du Ya gîte in La Louvière, for 2 to 4 personsLe Moulin du Ya is quite an original gîte, set in a 19th century windmill. It has been awarded 3 épis.
- Le Castillon: a guesthouse in La Louvière© Le CastillonTrivières
Le Castillon: a guesthouse in La LouvièreChristiane and Pasquale, the owners, will welcome you warmly in their home. The 3 B&B rooms, decorated with love, have been named after Italian towns, a country dear to their heart.