You can choose between a hotel located in an historic mansion, in a former music academy, or in a cost gite. It’s up to you !
Come and stay in this 17th-century house located in the town centre. Its bedrooms are well-laid out and colourfully decorated. You’ll also enjoy a personalised welcome from a dynamic and friendly team.
Established in a former music academy, Tournai’s Youth Hostel is located right in the town centre. Entirely renovated, it has been able to keep traces of its past like certain tapestries that are 200 years old. You’ll be able to make the most of a bar as well as a restaurant.
The Nid Cosy
The Nid Cosy is an urban gite situated in the historic centre of Tournai. It welcomes you on the third floor of an old building. The completely-renovated bedrooms add modernity to the charm of this old Mansard-style house. The “little extra” of this gite? It offers you a superb view of the town.
Type of lodging
Classification - Guesthouses
Classification - GÎtes
Classification - Hotels
Classification - Furnished lodgings
Label or affiliation
- La Camuche de René Desclée : a fantastic gîte in Tournai© Arnaud PamalioTournai
La Camuche de René Desclée : a fantastic gîte in TournaiIdeally located near the Grand Place in Tournai and its many shops, this 95 m2 flat is perfect for 4 guests.
- La camuche d’Hippolyte Boulenger: a lovey gîte in Tournai© Arnaud PamalioTournai
La camuche d’Hippolyte Boulenger: a lovey gîte in TournaiIdeally located near the Grand Place in Tournai and its many shops, this appart'hotel with terrace is perfect for 2.
- La Camuche de François Joseph Peterinck: a holiday flat in Tournai© Arnaud PamalioTournai
La Camuche de François Joseph Peterinck: a holiday flat in TournaiIdeally located near the Grand Place in Tournai and its many shops, this 65 m2 flat is perfect for 4. Its carefully designed decoration refers to Joseph Peterinck, founder of the town's china factory.
- HÔTEL D'ALCANTARA© Hôtel AlcantaraTournai
HÔTEL D'ALCANTARAThis 18th century house in the centre of Tournai guarantees a relaxed atmosphere and a personalised welcome.
- Tournai Youth Hostel© Jacot StudioTournai
Tournai Youth HostelLooking for an eco-friendly place to stay at the very heart of Tournai? Try the city's Youth Hostel.
- The Nid Cosy: an urban gîte for 2 in Tournai© Luc DuvalTournai
The Nid Cosy: an urban gîte for 2 in TournaiThe Nid Cosy is an urban gîte for 2, in the historical centre of Tournai. It was awarded 3 épis for its quality,
- L'Orient camping (Tournai)© O.T. TournaiTournai
L'Orient camping (Tournai)A remarkable 20 hectares wide site, just 4 km from the town centre.
- Floréal Le Panoramique, Domaine de vacances à Tournai© Grégory Halliday.Tournai
Floréal Le Panoramique, Domaine de vacances à TournaiA few minutes' drive from Tournai, Floreal le Panoramique offers affordable, quality lodging in a stunning green area
- Au Lieu du Séquoia: a countryside gîte in Tournai© Jean Paul GÉRÔMETournai
Au Lieu du Séquoia: a countryside gîte in TournaiAu lieu du Séquoia is a pleasant, practical gîte within easy reach of the town of Tournai. Guests will love the luscious setting, the view and peacefulness of this lovely lodging.
- Le Roc Paisible: a B&B in Tournai© Le Roc PaisibleHavinnes
Le Roc Paisible: a B&B in TournaiLe Roc Paisible is a peaceful B&B in Havinnes (near Tournai). The room (big enough for 3) is located on the first floor of this countryside house: a cosy space with furniture renovated by the owner himself.
- Le Haut Pont: a farm gîte in Tournai© La ferme du Haut PontMourcourt
Le Haut Pont: a farm gîte in TournaiThis spacious farm gîte in Morcourt (Province of Hainaut) can host up to 23 guests. Nestled in a barn built in 1746, this gîte proves perfect to explore the region, rich in cultural gems.
- Le Renouveau: a countryside gîte near Tournai© WBT - Bruno D'AlimonteQuartes (Tournai)
Le Renouveau: a countryside gîte near TournaiAmidst fields, Le Renouveau welcomes couples, friends, families. There are 4 bedrooms, a garden, play areas... Perfect to relax in Quartes, between Tournai and Frasnes.
- Au Natur'Ailes des Collines: an ecological gîte in Thimougies© Au Natur'Ailes des CollinesTournai
Au Natur'Ailes des Collines: an ecological gîte in ThimougiesThis eco-friendly holiday lodging, built from natural material in Thimougies (10 mn from Tournai), can host up to 8 persons and is suitable for PRMs.
- La Ferme Denaye: a countryside gîte in Celles© Ferme DenayeCelles
La Ferme Denaye: a countryside gîte in CellesThe gîte La Ferme Denaye, in the village of Celles (Province of Hainaut), can host up to 26 guests.