This folkloric tradition celebrates Saint Hubert, known in Wallonia as the protector of hunters.
A market featuring...
- Game such as boar and deer meat, pâtés, charcuterie...
- Cheese, catered dishes, beer, apéritifs, champagne...
- Quality creations made by passionate artisans: seasonal clothes, jewels, wooden utensils...
- Alphorn players
November 11 festivities
- Solemn ceremony at the Saints-Pierre-et-Paul church (10 am) with alphorn players joining in
- Procession starting from the Dauphin bastion (2.30 pm)
- Blessing of small and big animals (3 pm)
COVID-19 : We do our best to inform you with the latest updates... Best, though, to check with the operator or lodging you have made a booking with before getting on the road. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.
From Thursday 11 to Friday 12 November 2021.