- Folklore and Tradition
This tradition, featuring a historical procession dedicated to the local saint, is over 40 years old. Come and join this heart-warming folkloric event in Saint-Hubert in September 2019.
Many animations will be organised throughout the weekend to present the legend of Saint-Hubert, patron of huntsmen and nature. Visitors will learn all about his life: his conversion, the building of the local abbey and the pilgrimage.
There will be much to choose from:
- a fantastic feast,
- an artisanal market,
- a mass followed by bell chimes,
- the blessing of animals,
- a hunting and nature themed flea market,
- Saint Hubert's International Club Show,
- a light and sound show
- a guided tour of this wonderful city, named the capital of hunting.
A most surprising competition
The most unexpected event will take place on the Saturday afternoon: a unique competition to elect the Belgian best able to imitate a bellowing stag...
Event planned for the month of September 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.