- Trot-e-Fun: electric scooter tours in Dinant© Trot-e-FunAnseremme
Trot-e-Fun: electric scooter tours in DinantDiscover Dinant and its region the fun way: with an electric scooter.
- Lesse Kayaks: Dinant Evasion's kayaks and canoes© DINANT EvasionDinant
Lesse Kayaks: Dinant Evasion's kayaks and canoesThe Lesse slaloms through stunning landscapes speckled with medieval castles, prehistoric caves, audacious rock formations... These unique views, which can only be enjoyed, from kayaking or canoeing along the river, guarantee the perfect day out with friends or family.
- The Brasserie Caracole in Falmignoul© Brasserie CaracoleFalmignoul
The Brasserie Caracole in FalmignoulDiscover the secrets of the barley whisperers. While visiting the region of Dinant, make sure you check out the tanks heated on wood fire.
- Step into La Belle Epoque at the Villa 1900© Projet - NOWWaulsort
Step into La Belle Epoque at the Villa 1900The Villa 1900 is much more than a museum: this stunning building and its exquisite interior seems straight of La Belle Epoque.
- Parc Dinant Aventure: a tree top challenge© JP SedranAnseremme
Parc Dinant Aventure: a tree top challengeThe Parc de Dinant Aventure, which overlooks the Lesse and Meuse valleys, offers thrilling adventures in a stunning natural setting.
- La Merveilleuse, a grotto in Dinant© WBT - J.P. RemyDinant
La Merveilleuse, a grotto in DinantDiscovered in 1904, "La Merveilleuse" is considered one of the most beautiful grottos in Belgium.
- Infinity Dinant's casino© Philippe DehuitDinant
Infinity Dinant's casinoCome and discover Infinity, Dinant's casino and its wide range of activities.
- Leffe Beer Museum© FTLB - P. WillemsDinant
Leffe Beer MuseumLeffe, one of the most famous Belgian abbey beers, invites you to visit it museum in Dinant: the secret of its production has been well kept since 1240.
- Les Vergers Ruchers Mosans: an apiary near Dinant© Pixabay - SchwoazeDinant
Les Vergers Ruchers Mosans: an apiary near DinantLes Vergers Ruchers Mosans invite you to discover the fascinating world of bees, just a few kilometres from Dinant.
- Ô Chocolat: a chocolate shop in Dinant© Atelier O ChocolatDinant
Ô Chocolat: a chocolate shop in DinantDiscover surprising alliances of flavours, sure to wow your tastebuds, along with classic but exquisite chocolate origins at Ô Chocolat: 100% artisanal masterpieces.
- Electric boats rentals on the Meuse river | Dinant© DINANT EvasionDinant
Electric boats rentals on the Meuse river | DinantDinant Evasion invites you to see Dinant, the birth town of Adolphe Sax, from an electric boat – quite a different angle! Even better: no license is required. Get on board, adventure awaits!
- The Notre-Dame collegial church© WBT - J.P. RemyDinant
The Notre-Dame collegial churchThe Notre-Dame collegiate church in Dinant, a stunning gothic building by the Meuse, is listed as exceptional cultural heritage of Wallonia.
- Couques Jacobs, a pastry shop making traditional Couque biscuits in Dinant© FTLB - P. WillemsDinant
Couques Jacobs, a pastry shop making traditional Couque biscuits in DinantStep into Patisserie Jacobs in Dinant to try a couque, the traditional local cake, baked by the family for many generations.
- The remarkable beauty of the Aiguilles de Chaleux in Hulsonniaux© Alain PetitHouyet
The remarkable beauty of the Aiguilles de Chaleux in HulsonniauxThe Aiguilles de Chaleux is a limestone rock mass, which colour goes from pearl to dark grey, even going to black at times. This remarkable site is known for its beauty but also its archaeological, geological and botanical value. It has been declared Exceptional heritage of Wallonia.
- La Maison de la Pataphonie: a dream world where music comes to life© pataphonie.be - Al. CharifDinant
La Maison de la Pataphonie: a dream world where music comes to lifeSounds and texture meet in La Maison de la Pataphonie. Here, daily objects turn into musical instruments thus allowing visitors to become artists and compose their very own symphony...
- The citadel of Dinant, a fortress in the Meuse valley© WBT - J.P. RemyDinant
The citadel of Dinant, a fortress in the Meuse valleyThe citadel of Dinant promises an incredible day out. Retrace 900 years history and discover the Meuse valley in Belgium.
- ABBATIALE ROMANE OF HASTIÈRE AND ITS MUSEUM© WBT - JL FlemalHastière
ABBATIALE ROMANE OF HASTIÈRE AND ITS MUSEUMAbbey: Romanesque nave and tower (1033 - 1035) - Romanesque crypt and Merovingian sarcophagi - Gothic choir (1264) - Murals (12th century)
- The interpretation centre of the former locks of Hastière© OTH - Christian MaesHastière
The interpretation centre of the former locks of HastièreThis open-air museum explains how the local, manually managed locks work and what being a lock keeper means. The site is free of access all year round.
- A walk through the natural reserve of Furfooz near Dinant© Parc de FurfoozFurfooz
A walk through the natural reserve of Furfooz near DinantThe Furfooz park, in the province of Namur, invites you to discover its archaeological, geological and natural heritage. This family-friendly stroll offers lovely views on the Lesse river.
- The ruins of the Crèvecoeur castle in Dinant© Blandine ColletteDinant
The ruins of the Crèvecoeur castle in DinantThe ruins of the Crèvecoeur castle stand beautifully on a rocky outcrop overlooking the tow of Bouvignes. Visitors will have a splendid view on the Meuse valley from there.
- Maison du Patrimoine Médiéval Mosan in Dinant© G. Focant-DPatBouvignes
Maison du Patrimoine Médiéval Mosan in DinantImmerse yourself in the eventful history of the Mosan Valley thanks to the Mosan medieval heritage house. Dsiover Mosane life in Dinant.
- Château de Celles - Vêves© FT Province de NamurCelles
Château de Celles - VêvesFormer kingdom of Pépin de Herstal in the VIIIth century, castle of the Beaufort lords (who reconstructed it in 1410) then home to their descendants...
- Celles, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia | Province of Namur© Mark RossignolCelles
Celles, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia | Province of NamurNestled in a valley surrounded by four hills, Celles sure is an adorable gem.
- Falaën, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia | Province of Namur© Mark RossignolFalaën
Falaën, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia | Province of NamurThe village of Falaën, set on the slopes of a small valley in the Condroz area, proves quite enchanting with its pretty stone houses. The ruins of the Château de Montaigle, listed exceptional cultural heritage of Wallonia, are well worth a visit. Or jump on the Molignée rail-bike for a fun ride in the area.
- Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at Lustin© Denis KarpenkovSorinnes
Château and Vineyard Bon Baron at LustinDiscover a vineyard which brings together a diversity of grape varieties offering a great range of wines. Enjoy local products from the region of Lustin
- The ruins of the fortress of Montaigle© ftpn - Christian GenardOnhaye
The ruins of the fortress of MontaigleThe Montaigle Located in Falaen, at the confluence of the Flavion and Molignée, the ruins of the Montaigle castle will seduce the poet in you...castle, which used to the home to a count in the 14th century, is built on a rocky spur.
- Les Lutins in Anthée: one of the best Belgian artisan ice-cream makers© Olivier Rayp Bilande FlorennesAnthée
Les Lutins in Anthée: one of the best Belgian artisan ice-cream makersLes Lutins, less than a 15 mn drive from Dinant, is a delightful parlour offering homemade ice-cream. Denis Kairet, named best artisan ice cream maker in 2016, and his wife offer a real feast for senses.
- Poilvache medieval ruins© Christian GenardYvoir
Poilvache medieval ruinsLocated just a few kilometres from Dinant, the Poilvache ruins overlook the Meuse river and the charming village of Houx. These remains, which date from the 13th and 15th century, are well worth stopping by and are listed as exceptional cultural heritage of Wallonia.
- The Draisines in Molignée: rail bikes perfect for a fun day out© WBTAnhée
The Draisines in Molignée: rail bikes perfect for a fun day outHave fun riding a rail bike, allowing you to travel at your own pace on former railway tracks. The trail goes through the picturesque Molignée valley, between Falaën and Maredsous.
- Escargotière de Warnant© WikipediaWarnant
Escargotière de WarnantInterested in a playful and informative activity, curious gastronome? Go through the valley of the Molignée and its incredible escargotière in Warnant
- The Island of Yvoir: a quiet oasis on the Meuse© Adrien NahonYvoir
The Island of Yvoir: a quiet oasis on the MeuseLooking for an adventure? Yvoir is the only island open to visitors between Namur and Dinant. There are many activities, sure to delight adults and children alike.
- Sosoye, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia | Province of Namur© Mark RossignolSosoye
Sosoye, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia | Province of NamurThis picturesque village is nestled in the ever so green Molignée valley. Its sweet houses built in limestone and listed monuments are well worth the detour.
- Soulme, one of the most beautiful villages in Wallonia© Mark RossignolSoulme
Soulme, one of the most beautiful villages in WalloniaPerched on a top of a hill, Soulme is considered one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia. Its picturesque little houses, mad of the local stone, prove quite enchanting. Why not stop there and enjoy a stroll in the nearby countryside?
- Maredsous abbey: cheese and beer of character© Abbaye de Maredsous asblDenée
Maredsous abbey: cheese and beer of characterThe Maredsous Abbey, in the Molignée valley, is one of the most beautiful ones in Belgium. Make the most of your visit to admire the architecture of the monastery and taste the famous cheese and beer made on site.
- Moutarde Bister: a mustard factory in Achêne© LDV ProductionAchêne
Moutarde Bister: a mustard factory in AchêneSituated in the province of Namur, this mustard factory & its museum reveal the secrets of the Imperial Mustard created in 1926 by François Bister.
- The Ahinvaux estate (Yvoir)© FTLB - P. WillemsYvoir
The Ahinvaux estate (Yvoir)The Anhivaux estate offers a range of activities and quality infrastructures in the Bocq valley. Hikes, donkey rides... There is something for the whole family.
- Visit'Entreprise | Château de Bioul© Fabrice DebattyBioul
Visit'Entreprise | Château de BioulThe Château de Bioul is proud of an 11 hectares vineyard, created by 2 passionate winemakers. Why not stop by to learn more about their skills and passion?
- Annevoie water gardens | Meuse Valley© WBT - J.P. RemyAnnevoie-Rouillon
Annevoie water gardens | Meuse ValleyDiscover these amazing gardens, created 250 years ago and considered one of Wallonia's cultural treasures. How could anyone resist taking a stroll between the fountains, waterfalls, ponds and stunning combination of French, Italian and English style gardens?
- Musée archéologique de la Haute-Meuse | Godinne© MAHMGodinne
Musée archéologique de la Haute-Meuse | GodinneNestled in a former farm (built in1623 and a listed monument), the MAHM ( Musée archéologique de la Haute-Meuse) is a museum on archaeology in Godinne. A fantastic opportunity to travel through time.
- The Chemin de Fer du Bocq touristic train© Chemins du Rail asbl - Jean-Louis NOIRHOMMESpontin (Yvoir)
The Chemin de Fer du Bocq touristic trainThe Chemin de Fer du Bocq is a touristic train going along the "Luxembourg rail line" between Ciney and Purnode (Yvoir).
- Ferme Apicole des neufs Bonniers: a bee farm in Denée© FTLB - P. WillemsDenée
Ferme Apicole des neufs Bonniers: a bee farm in DenéeLocated in Denée (just 20 km from Namur and Dinant), the Ferme Apicole des neufs Bonniers delights visitors all year round with guided tours and activities. Created in 2013, this bee farm counts 5 winter hives and 4 transhumance ones.
- Crupet, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia | Province of Namur© Mark RossignolCrupet
Crupet, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia | Province of NamurBy the river bearing the same name, the charming village of Crupet is sure to enchant visitors with its sweet little streets and cultural heritage. Look out for its medieval dungeon, cave home to the Devil, art gallery, fantastic restaurant... or be brave and see the region from above, flying an ULM!
- An extraordinary man-mande cave dedicated to Saint Antoine de Padoue© OTACrupet
An extraordinary man-mande cave dedicated to Saint Antoine de PadoueThis religious site, its rather kitsch architectural style, makes quite an impression on visitors. You may like it, dislike it but you are not likely to forget it! The parish priest asked his community to help him build it: they spent all their Sundays making the project come true between 1900 and 1903.
- Le Safran de Patr'Ann, an exquisitely fragrant visit© Safran de Patr'ann Patrick RolainProfondeville
Le Safran de Patr'Ann, an exquisitely fragrant visitLe Safran de Patr’Ann is a safranière, a saffron farm. Come to Profondeville in the province of Namur to meet the owners and take a guided tour.
- Chocolaterie Sigoji: sweet indulgence in Ciney© Chocolaterie SigojiCiney
Chocolaterie Sigoji: sweet indulgence in CineyStop by Chocolaterie Sigoji to meet artisanal producers and taste exquisite creations.
- The Champia farm in Chevetogne© Maison du Tourisme Condroz-FamenneChevetogne
The Champia farm in ChevetogneIn the renovated stables, at the back of a pretty farm, Nathalie and Jean-Marc offer a wide range of local terroir products.
- Spitfire Memorial Museum© Musée SpitfireFlorennes
Spitfire Memorial MuseumLocated in the aerodrome buildings, the museum displays a 1944 MK XIV Spitfire as well as various aircraft that have figured prominently in the Belgian Air force. The museum also covers the history of the aerodrome and the squadrons that were based there.