- Race or competition
The historic hills, crests and sweeping corners of the world-famous Spa-Francorchamps circuit play host to the best GT3 cars and most talented drivers in this gruelling round-the--clock test of stamina, endurance and mechanical brilliance. the 24 Hours of Spa is the headline event in the Blancpain endurance season and is a real race of attrition with only the very best of the best finally making it to the chequered flag.
In recent years, German manufacturers such as BMW and Audi have ben worthy winners if this demanding race, but the competition is always right up there with them, with the likes of Aston Martin, Mercedes, Nissan and Porsche all posing fiercely strong challenges.
Accessibility and conviviality
The race is well known its cheerful spirit. In the audience will be sports connoisseurs, car lovers but also families. Don’t miss the apéritif des 24H (on the Wednesday afternoon in Spa), where all the sports cars and pilots will be present. No badge, pass or VIP zone there: this is a full communion between the public, the participants and their machines. And yes, there will be time for autographs too.
- The wide range of cars presented illustrates the program of the side races
- An exceptional race called for an exceptional program. The side races will take place from the Friday on, in the morning. Add to this the JK Racing Asia Series
- The 'LOTTO 24H VILLAGE' will organise concerts on the podium, the always looked forward show of the Temptation Car Wash Girls and many more surprises
- Shops, giant screens, a supercar exhibition in the paddocks, fireworks, fun fair, kids village, hot air balloons... not a minute to get bored!
The combination of such a historic circuit and fascinating endurance racing make the Spa 24 Hours a must-see event for all motor racing fans.
Event planned for the month of July 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.