76tour is a charming B&B with delightful Art Deco touches and two bedrooms for guests. Comfortable, peaceful, it is within easy reach of the city's attractions, train station and airport.
Right in front of the tower
This B&B owes its name, 76Tour, to the brand-new tower situated in front of the lodging, home to Charleroi's police station.
There are 2 rooms to choose from: a suite and a single, facing the garden and terrace.
Both rooms can be connected.
The bathroom is shared.
Visitors also have access to the garden.
- The subway station is a few minutes’ walk away
- The train station is a mere 20 minutes’ walk
- Shuttles leave regularly from the station for the Bruxelles Charleroi sud airport.
- Visitors will find parking spaces near 76Tour (for a fee).
Near the B&B
- Double bed, side table, wardrobe, easy chair, desk
- Woodland and birch trees inspired decoration
- Touches of yellow for a cheerful vibe
- Aspen inside panel
- Single bed, side table, armchair