This fair, dedicated to 300 varieties of pumpkins, gourds and squashes, is sure to delight foodies and lovers of off the beaten path events. Come and have a delicious time in Antoing!
The fair usually...
- Taste delicious and surprising squash/pumpkin inspired recipes: bread, beer, tarts, charcuterie...
- Join the harvest
- Meet 40 producers, vegetable sculptors and artisans
- See famous chefs compete and create fantastic dishes
To stay on the safe side and follow the official Covid guidelines, the fair will focus on outdoor spaces:
- Access to fields, pick your own
- Distribution of free local products in the morning
- Stall presenting how to preserve our fragile biodiversity
- From 10 am to 6 pm
- Masks are mandatory
- 400 visitors allowed on site per hour. The busiest time usually is between 3 and 4.30 pm.
Join this quirky event in the South of Belgium.
Event planned for the month of September 2021 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.