- Self catering
- Furnished accommodation
The Arduinna gîte, in the village of Marcourt, is fully renovated and can host up to 4 guests.
This charming gîte welcomes you in a sweet village of the Ardenne, just 9 km from La Roche-en-Ardenne and 25 km from Durbuy.
Arduinna is part of the Bikes welcome program:
- On request (book in advance): mountain bikes, pressure washer and tool kit can be available
- Local routes available
- RAVel at 250 m
Equipment on site
- 2 pretty rooms, each with a double bed (160 cm width) and practical storage areas. A cot, high chair and changing mat can be provided on request.
- Large lounge/dining room with TV and free access to WIFI. Radio/CD/USB. Sofa bed (140 cm width), wood stove.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, over, microwave, ceramic glass cooktop, Senseo style coffee machine and small domestic appliances.
- Bathroom with large shower (120 cm width), sink, toilets. Towel radiator.
- Covered private terrace, South oriented, overlooking the garden, surrounding countryside and the hermitage of St Thibaut. There are chairs and a table to enjoy lunch there.
- Large 1000 m², south oriented garden overlooking the Ourthe valley. Lawn, fruit trees. Private parking, locked bike shelter, BBQ and garden furniture
You will find a number of tourist attractions (including kayaking down the river) within easy reach of the gîte, as well as a bakery 500 m away, a food shop, restaurants and brasseries 2 km away.
The owner is passionate about the region and will be delighted to advise you on visits, walks, running routes and loan you hiking maps.
Number of guests : 4 personnes
Number of rooms : 2
English - French - Dutch
Garden - Baby facilities - Non-smoking - Parking - Television - Terrace - Wi-Fi
Pets not allowed