Located in the Haute Sûre Forêt d’Anlier nature park (Province of Luxembourg), this former hay ban has been beautifully renovated into a countryside gîte for 9. The site will delight those looking for a peaceful stay and nature walks.
- A single bed, 3 double beds, bunk beds
- Cot available on request
- Garden with a swing and slide
- Furnished terrace
Near the gîte
- Centre de visite | Voyage au cœur de l'Attert
- Parc naturel de la Vallée de l'Attert
- The Musée en Piconrue and the Maison des Légendes: two fascinating museums in Bastogne
- Laundry facilities
Pets not allowed
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.