- Local producer
La Ferme le Bailli, highly specialized in dairy production, manufactures and refines cheeses with the fresh milk of purebred Holstein cows.
The Degrève family invites you to discover the manufacture of dairy products and farm cheeses made from raw milk (like the Bailli or Pavé de Soignies).
It also opens the doors of its breeding of dairy cows of race Holstein.
Sale of farm cheeses
- Semi-hard paste: nature, beer, white wine, nettles and paprika, walnuts, ...
- The pavé de Soignies: with a more pronounced taste.
- Fresh cheeses: Belgian brie or herbs, fromage blanc.
According to your choice, you can discover
- The cheese factory (free visit)
- Breeding and the stages of cheese making (group guided tour).
- His shop and his choice of farmhouse cheeses
The farm "Le Bailli" in Soignies invites you to discover the 2 passions that animate it!
Sales counter - Tasting - Tour of facilities
Shop - Parking
FR - FR