Churches in Belgium will hold their traditional open days for the 14th year in a row.
This new edition wil highlight how churches can be beacons:
- As a welcoming, comforting place where visitors can find help, guidance, friendship
- As clear icon in the landscape when trying to find your way
- As a place of celebration of small and big events
- As a gathering place for families, often from one generation to the next
- As cultural locations in touristic trails
Some churches will organise exhibitions, concerts, guided tours... for the occasion.
Event planned for the month of June 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.