The ARTour biennale, dedicated to contemporary art and cultural heritage, organises a fantastic range of exhibitions in iconic museums and buildings in the Hainaut region. A fantastic opportunity to discover or rediscover famous artists and rising stars alike!
A fascinating trails
Make sure to stop at:
- The Centre de la Gravure et de l'Image imprimée - La Louvière
- The Ianchelevici museum - La Louvière
- The Centre Daily Bul & Co - La Louvière
- The Château Gilson - La Louvière
- The Maison du Tourisme du Parc des Canaux et Châteaux - La Louvière
- Bois-du-Luc mining site - Houdeng-Aimeries
- The Musée international du Carnaval et du Masque - Binche
- The Musée royal de Mariemont - Morlanwelz
- - Carnières
- The Saint-Vincent collegiate church - Soignies
The 2019 theme: from one time to another
Artists will give their interpretation of time and how it tends to evolve, escape us. The Happy Head exhibition at the Musée du Carnaval et du Masque de Binche , presenting papier mâché masks created by a Franco-Chinese duo, is particularly worth a detour.
Event planned for the month from June to September 2021 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.