Biophormism: an adventure is an exhibition dedicated to Owen Munisamy, an artist from Liège. See it at the Galerie Aarnor de Spy.
The artist's career
- Born in Liège in 1987, he then takes private lessons with another local artists, Véronique Boseret, before studying at the Saint Luc Institute.
- There, he discovers biomorphism, a common theme in his creations
- After additional training in England, he continues his work in Belgium and Canada
What to see at the exhibition?
While Owen Munisamy enjoys doing illustrations, his real passion is creating paintings, meant to immerse the public in his personal imaginary world. In this, he follows the example of Marcel Lucas, a famous Belgian watercolourist.
This artist, a real international gem, now presents his work in Spy, after several exhibitions in Belgium, Great Britain and Canada.
Please check the opening times, booking tips and recommendations with them (either via their website or by contacting them directly) before visiting. Remember to check the border and quarantine regulations before travelling.
Click here to see the list of attractions now reopened.
From 09 October to 01 November 2020.
- Fridays: from 3 to 6.30 pm
- Saturdays: from 11 am to 6 pm
- Sundays: from 11 am to 3 pm
- By appointments outside of these times