Visiting Bouillon? Make the most of it City Pass, perfect for budget-friendly activities with friends and family. The idea? Give you access to fantastic ways to discover the history of this charming city, from the Middle Ages to the 20th century.
The Bouillon City Pass gives access to 3 iconic sites of the town-centre, well worth the detour:
- The fortified castle, one of the largest in Europe, and its falconry demonstration
- The Musée ducal, set in a stunning 17th century building: medieval art, weapons, ironwork...
- The Archéoscope Godefroid de Bouillon and its audiovisual show following the Crusaders
- Price per adult: 11 €
- Price per child: 8.5 €
- Available at the Castle, Ducal museum and Archeoscope
- No limit of validity
Before getting on the road, do contact the closest tourist office to your destination. If you are going to the Hautes Fagnes, please remember the number of visitors is limited each day. The Hautes Fagnes Tourist Office will give you the latest details. The Luxembourg and East Cantons Tourist Office will give you the ski slopes opening times. For additional skiing and winter sports information in Belgium, you can contact the East Contons Tourist Office.
From 01 January to 31 December 2021.
No limit of validity
- Esplanade Godefroid de Bouillon 16830 BouillonPhone number +32 61 46 42 02
- Quai des Saulx 126830 BouillonPhone number +32 61 46 52 11Phone number (booking) + 32 61 29 28 27 26
- Quai des Saulx 146830 BouillonPhone number +32 61 46 83 03