- Guided tour and discovery
This brewery combines the traditional in bottle refermentation with modern production techniques. Come and discover the traditional brewing recipes of the region!
Created in 1890, this craft brewery produces a range of Abbey beers (Saint-Martin) and a range of organic and gluten free beers (Brunehaut).
Many Brunehaut beers received awards at international competitions. They are now available in 25 different countries.
The brewery produces the following beers:
- Fruity: Pomfraiz’
- White: Brunehaut blanche bio
- Lager: Brunehaut blonde bio, Saint-Martin blonde
- Amber: Brunehaut ambrée bio
- Dark: Saint-Martin
- Triple: Brunehaut triple bio, Saint-Martin triple
The Brasserie de Brunehaut, bringing tradition and modern techniques together, invites you to taste a wide range of abbey or organic beers.
- Sales counter
- Tour of facilities