- Guided tour and discovery
Is there a better place than the Gaume, along the Semois to build a brewery? Come and visit the new Brasserie Millevertus to see for yourself.
Since 2011, the Brasserie Millevertus welcomes visitors in their new brewery in Breuvanne. Reception room, tasting area, playground for the little ones: every little detail has been though of so that everyone can have a good time.
Millevertus brews traditional craft beers but also makes celebration ones with surprising flavours: pepper, saffron, mirabelle plum.
A wonderful range of beers:
- Traditional abbey beers: Petite Vertus, Mère Vertus, Papesse, Bella Mère
- Spelt beers: 421, Vertuose
- Beers inspired by other countries: Fumette, MacVertus
- Spiced beers: Blanchette de Gaume, Poivrotte, Matildica, Safranaise
Choosing a beer from the Millevery range is a little like Eve in front of the apple. With the difference that you are sure to find paradise after!
Sales counter - Tasting - Tour of facilities
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL