- Lake, water body or waterway
- Woodland, nature reserve or natural area
Take a stroll in these 5 hectares of woodland in Limette (near Ottignies/Louvain-la-Neuve in the Walloon Brabant). Perfect for a family day out!
The forest includes wetlands, alder groves, a large pond and smaller ones, as well as former brooks.
Fishing, walking, observing
- The woodlands are free to access. Part of the site, around the ponds, is however protected to let fauna and flora rest peacefully.
- A 400 metres path has been designed for strollers and wheelchairs.
- The picnic area includes tables, benches and BBQs.
- To fish, you need to pay a fee to the « Le pêcheur du Buston » association. Same applies for the BBQs - please call +32 476 71 98 46 or +32 475 74 88 59 beforehand.
Visit Louvain-La-Neuve too
Access for PRM (autodeclared) - Barbecue