- Grottoes and caves
The Cave of Lorette, part of the Caves of Han estate, can be found in the province of Namur, only 300 m from the centre of Rochefort. A fantastic opportunity to discover a magical, underground world!
A light and sound show
The guided visit (1h30) will take you down an impressive maze of galleries and chambers, all the way to the spectacular "Salle du Sabbat" (Sabbath Chamber), 60 m underground. The guide will let off a small hot air balloon to help you realise how high this cave is: 85 m! This comes with a sound and light show.
Learning about tectonic phenomenons
The newly built reception area screens "Vidéokarst", a film explaining tectonic phenomenons and presenting the Val d'Enfer research laboratory.
Possibility to combine your visit with:
LA GROTTE DE LORETTE
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please use the code PROMESC21 to enjoy this promotion
Cafe - Shop - Car parking - Parking
Guide available/groups - EN - FR - NL