- Grottoes and caves
The Caves of Han sur Lesse are bang slap in the heart of Wallonia's Geopark. Take the vintage tram from the village this amazing subterranean adventure.
2 km of galleries
Their haunting underground world boasts many mysterious, majestic rooms:
- the Minaret
- the Trophy (a giant stalagmite, 7 m high, 20 m in circumference)
- the Mysterious Room and its multicoloured concretions
- the Dome (145 m high).
The cave walls are a reminder of the tropical ocean of creatures that once swam through these vast spaces.
Special light and sound techniques act like a subterranean nightclub to recreate the story of past times.
At the edge of the cave, Le Pavillon brasserie-restaurant will delight your taste buds with its wide choice of dishes, showcasing local ingredient. Add to this a large terrace overlooking the Lesse and a glass of Blonde de Han beer... Perfect!
Also on the estate
- The wildlife park
- The discovery path
- The PrehistoHan interactive exhibition
- The Han 1900 museum
- The caving trail
Visitors with specific needs
Please click here to see the list of facilities and activities accessible to visitors with reduced mobility. Wallonia has developed the Access-i program to give travellers a clear understanding of what the infrastructures offer. This site is not Access-i certified but does try to help. Do contact them for more details.
LE DOMAINE DES GROTTES DE HAN
Validity date: from 01-01-2021 au 31-12-2021
- Offer valid throughout 2021
- Valid for 4 persons max per voucher.
- Cannot be combined with any other ongoing promotion or offer
- This voucher must be printed and given to the ticket office on arrival
- If booking online, please use the code PROMESC21 to enjoy this promotion
Minimum duration : 1:45
Outdoor catering - Indoor catering - Free catering
Air conditioning - Cafe - Daylight - Shop - Training materials provided - Non-smoking - Car parking - Parking - Restaurant
Guide available/groups - German - EN - FR - NL