- Folklore and Tradition
The Musée des Celtes invites you to celebrate Samonios (the Celtic version of Halloween) at the very heart of the forest of Bonance. Along this guided tour, weaving storytelling and jugglers in, you will learn of the mysterious goddesses living nearby...
Samonios: the Celtic Halloween
Storytellers will bring the forgotten tradition of Samonios back to life and will guide you through the invisible world of mythical creatures. They might even reveal secret passages mentioned in Celtic legends.
- Booking mandatory: +32 61 27 04 82
- Do take a flashlight along
- Trail not fit for strollers
- Dogs are not allowed
- Event respectful of Covid regulations
- Bar and snack at the starting point
Let this magical night walk enchant you.
Event planned for the month of October 2022 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.