- Water attraction
- Lake, water body or waterway
- Watersports or sailing
- Boat hire
Looking forward to enjoying the Meuse river when in Namur? The Capitaineries de Jambes will welcome you warmly. Many activities are offered, from stand up paddling to renting electric boats.
Charlie's Capitainerie and Charlie's Club are ideally located: one facing the citadel of Namur (a few steps away from the town centre, museums and shops), the other by the Amée beach in Jambes.
- Electric boats (no permit required), 4 to 12 seats
- Stand up paddle on the Meuse
- Stand up paddle Polo and Yoga
- Blob jump (giant airbag thrown on the water)
- Floating trampoline
A floating terrace
Charlie's Capitainerie has a floating deck with views of the city and Jambes bridge: perfect to relax and sip a cocktail.
Events can be organised on request. Intimate, acoustic concerts between June and September.
- Equipment rental