Visiting Namur? The Citadelle Pass gives you access to interesting deals for the touristic train, the guided tour of the underground network and the solo visit of the Terra Nova visitors centre.
The Citadel of Namur, which overlooks the Walloon capital, always had a strategic position. First the command centre of an important county during the Middle Ages, it would then be besieged by major European countries between the 15th and 19th century.
What can you do with the Citadelle Pass?
- Get on board the touristic train and enjoy panoramic views on the city and the Meuse valley
- Explore the underground tunnels, the largest network in Europe at the heart of a citadel
- Discover 2,000 years of urban and military history, beautifully staged at the Terra Nova visitors centre
- The site is open every day (booking required for groups)
- Commentary in French, English and Dutch
- Price per adult: 13€/person
- Duration: 1-4 hours
- Available at the Terra Nova visitors centre
- Valid for a day
From 01 January to 31 December 2021.
The pass is valid a day.