- Christmas market
The city has planned a whole range of activities to wow children and adults alike for this year's Christmas market, famous throughout Wallonia!
There is so much to see and enjoy this year:
- An artisans and world flavours village
- A magic kiosk where to meet Father and Mother Christmas
- Santa's letterbox for children to post their Christmas wishes
- A Nativity scene
- Christmassy concerts
- Donkey rides...
New this year
- The German Lodge to indulge in delicious treats
- The Christmas tree ride (with 8 baubles shaped pods)
- Cheerful areas to catch up, share a bite and raise a glass with friends (carports, ski lodges...)
- The solidarity lodge where you can donate essential hygiene products for people in need
Event planned for the month from December 2021 to January 2022Dates and programme may be subject to change.