- Lake, water body or waterway
- Sport and relaxation
In Turbize (Walloon Brabant region), the Coeurcq ponds and waterfalls are a real invite to take a stroll, relax or even go fishing.
The site, managed by the Les pêcheurs réunis de Tubize association, has two ponds (1.6 and 2.1 hectares), both rich in fish.
What can you sigh at the Coeurcq ponds?
- Roaches, ides, rotengles, breams, carassins...
- Carps (up to 20 kg)
Also at the Coeurcq ponds
- A fishing school certtifiedby the region of Wallonia
- Workshops led by experimented instructors for those wishing to learn angling and respecting the environment
- A play area
- A pétanque court
- A bar with a terrace overlooking the ponds
Easy access for PMRs.
The ponds are open to the public all year.
Bar - Cafe - Toys - Parking - Playground - Common bathroom - Terrace