The Confluences guesthouse, set in a 16th-century house listed cultural heritage in Belgium, offers comfortable and modern rooms.
There are 5 rooms to choose from, each with its own private bathroom:
- A l'Hortensia (for 2 persons)
- Au Lierre (for 2 persons)
- Citron (for 2 persons)
- Lavande (for 2 persons, possibility to add a single bed)
- Aux Pommes (for 4 persons)
The owners serve a breakfast made with terroir products and can also organise a table d'hôtes at the weekend, with dishes inspired by the seasons.
Guests can enjoy the lounge and library of the house,
Near the guesthouse
Here are a few ideas to make the most of your stay in the region:
- #link[node|38891|Cycling by the lakes
- The Eau d'Heure lakes fun space
- The Crocodile Rouge, a fantastic way to experience the Eau d'Heure lakes
- The Spin Cable Park at the Eau d'Heure lakes
Double bed, possibility to add an extra bed.
1 double bed which can be separated into 2 single beds + 2 single beds.
- Indoor catering
- Enclosed land