- Woodland, nature reserve or natural area
Located between Namur and Ciney, the Courrière woodlands stretch over 48 hectares. Perfect for peaceful walks...
A wide range of tree species
- Stunning birch, maple, ash, alder, cherrywood, beech, poplar, willow trees as well as spruce, pine and cypress trees
- A small arboretum featuring exotic species
- Rich flora and fauna
Take a stroll
- 3 well-marked trails (more or less stroller friendly):
> 1.6 km (green signs)
> 2.3 km (blue signs)
> 2.8 km (red markings)
- 40 didactic panels in French and Dutch) presenting the arboretum and the biodiversity of the site as well as 2 interactive panels on wild boards and deers
- A Fitness trail
- A BBQ location with 5 covered picnic areas (for 48 persons in total) + a table adapted for visitors in wheelchairs
COVID-19 : Please note PCR tests and quarantines remain a strict requirement when travelling to Belgium. We do our best to keep our information up to date but it's always best to check with the site you wish to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply a look at their website - to see their latest opening hours and entry conditions. Some will prefer you to book your ticket in advance. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.