- Woodland, nature reserve or natural area
Located between Namur and Ciney, the Courrière woodlands stretch over 48 hectares. Perfect for peaceful walks...
A wide range of tree species
- Stunning birch, maple, ash, alder, cherrywood, beech, poplar, willow trees as well as spruce, pine and cypress trees
- A small arboretum featuring exotic species
- Rich flora and fauna
Take a stroll
- 3 well-marked trails (more or less stroller friendly):
> 1.6 km (green signs)
> 2.3 km (blue signs)
> 2.8 km (red markings)
- 40 didactic panels in French and Dutch) presenting the arboretum and the biodiversity of the site as well as 2 interactive panels on wild boards and deers
- A Fitness trail
- A BBQ location with 5 covered picnic areas (for 48 persons in total) + a table adapted for visitors in wheelchairs
COVID-19 : We do our best to inform you with the latest updates... Best, though, to check with the operator or lodging you have made a booking with before getting on the road. Infos
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.