- Sport and relaxation
- Cross-country skiing
The Croix-Scaille cross-country ski slopes are ideas for snowy family days. Come on the heights of Gedinne and put your skis on!
- The Croix-Scaille is a plateau in the forest of the Ardenne, overlooking the Semois valley and the Meuse.
- The landscapes are beautiful from one season to another but add a snowy blanket, the Croix-Scaille adds cross-country skiing to its many assets.
- There are 4 ski slopes, at 503 metres in altitude, to choose from: 2.5 km, 7 km, 9 km and 12 km.
- They all leave from the ski lodge which serves as a cafeteria. There you can warm up, indulge in a hot drink or picnic.
- The tourist office rents ski equipment at the lodge.
- If you have you own equipment, you only have to pay a fee to access the ski slopes.
COVID : We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. The Covid Safe Certificate is mandatory, as is wearing masks for anyone over the age of 6. Planning to go for a walk in the Haute Fagnes, enjoy the magic of Christmas, maybe find a place for a well deserved break? Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.