- Sport and relaxation
- Hybrid Bike
This poetic loop starts in Chèvres, follows the canal and takes you near Ath, known as the city of giants.
After 7 km, you will reach Moulbaix and its wooden mill, still in activity. The path continues towards Irchonwelz, where you can visit the Brasserie de Légendes (booking required).
Getting closer to Ath, the itinerary remains very much anchored in the countryside despite the region having developed its textile, wood and stone industry.
You will soon enter Ath and discover its rich architectural heritage: gabled houses, , Burbant and Saint-Julien church towers... Following the RAVeL 4 near the Blaton-Ath canal you will go back to your starting point.
Start: Grand'Place - Chièvres
Distance: 29 km
Activities along the way
- The Espace Gallo-Romain in Ath and its remarkably preserved vessels
- The Brasserie Goliath
- The Notre-Dame à la Rose hospital (Lessines)
- The Brasserie de Silly
- The Pays des Collines nature park
- Au Printemps | An urban gîte in Ath
- Centre d'hébergement La Maison Verte à Ath
- HÔTEL DU PARC
- Best Western Hôtel Horizon Ath - Lessines