- Sport and relaxation
- Cycle ride
- Cycling and Mountain Biking
This loop will take you through the countryside near the Château de Seneffe.
Follow the pre-RAVeL and, getting to Arquennes, what once was the Charleroi-Brussels canal. This former waterway offers a nostalgic atmosphere with its lockhouses and reaches.
Continue towards Ronquières and its inclined plane, a stunning site.
The itinerary will then take you to the stunning Château de Seneffe.
Start: Rue Lintermans - Seneffe
Distance: 28 km
Activities along the way
- Seneffe marina
- The Château de Seneffe and its estate | The Silverware Museum
- Musée Royal de Mariemont | Morlanwelz
- The Claire-Fontaine leisure centre in Godarville
- Place Jules Mansart 21-227100 La LouvièrePhone number +32 64 26 15 00
Maximum distance : 28 Km