- Sport and relaxation
- Cycling and Mountain Biking
- Cycle ride
This loop will take you through the Molignée valley, near the Maredsous Abbey and the ruins of the Montaigle castle.
From the Maredsous abbey, cycle along the green belt towards the Molignée valley then the village of Sosoye, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia.
The itinerary then follows the Biert stream all the way to Falaen, another gorgeous village before heading through the Condroz and Namur countryside.
On the Molignée RAVeL, one of the most beautiful in Belgium, take to the right to discover te Maredsous and Maredret abbeys.
Start: Maredsous abbey - Denée
Distance: 22 km
Markings: mountain biking and RAVeL
Activities along the way
- The ruins of the fortress of Montaigle
- Maredsous abbey
- A rail bike ride
- Sosoye and Falaën, two of the prettiest villages in Wallonia
- Hôtel Cobut à Falaën
- The Cobut camping site
- Maison d'hôtes La Bergerie à Falaën
- Maison d'hôtes L'Echappée Belle à Falaën
- Avenue Colonel Cadoux 85500 DinantPhone number +32 82 22 28 70
Maximum distance : 22 Km