- Sport and relaxation
- Cycling and Mountain Biking
- Hybrid Bike
This 40 km bike ride through the Calestienne and along the Ourthe is challenging... The landscapes and villages, though, are a treat well worth the effort.
From the RIVEO Centre, dedicated to living water fauna and flora, you will explore the Calestienne, a region nestled between Ardenne and Famenne.
After passing though Wéris, one of the prettiest villages in Wallonia, you will go towards Barvaux and enjoy poetic landscapes, From there to Durbuy, the smallest town in the world, the Ourthe RAVel will add to the magic.
Start / Finish: IVEO - Rue Haute, 4, Hotton
Distance: 40 km
Markings: RAVel and mountain bike
Click here to download the interactive map and the GPX file for this route.
Along the way
- RIVEO: the River Interpretative Centre in Hotton
- The Musée des mégalithes
- The Labyrinthe de Durbuy, a mind wowing park in Belgium
- La Ferme Houar: a guesthouse in Bomal-sur-Ourthe
- Chez Tante Alice: a guesthouse in Heyd
- La Lisière: a guesthouse in Durbuy
- Aux Saveurs d'Enneille: a guesthouse in Durbuy
- Place de l'Etang 156900 Marche-en-FamennePhone number +32 84 34 53 27
Maximum distance : 39 Km