- Mountain bike ride
This mountain bike trails in the province of Namur (from Petit Blaimont to Hastière) goes through woodlands and highland crops, the pretty village of Blaimont and its nearby countryside as well as the sweet valley of Bonsoy.
Start: Place Emile Binet in Hastière-Lavaux
Distance: 10 km
Type of road: dirt and gravel paths
Signs: blue (VTT n°3)
- Start from the information panel at the Tourist Office.
- Cross the Meuse via the Hastière bridge the continue to the village of Blaimont.
- Take the path following the Bonsoy stream all the way down to the Meuse.
- Cross the Meuse at the Waulsort dam and lock, the go over the railway by the footbridge.
- Walk up towards the Roman Camp and the Lenne plateau.
- Cross the Eden Meuse estate and walk down towards Tahaut.
Along the way
- The Hastière-par-delà abbey.
- The Meuse valley.
- Waulsort: Waulsortium, its Mosan villas, its dam and its fish ladder.
- Splendid panoarama over 7 villages.
- The village of Blaimont.