- Sport and relaxation
- Hybrid Bike
- Cycling and Mountain Biking
This gentle bike ride is perfect to explore Liège, also known as the Fiery City, and diescover its history and cultural heritage.
The town was an independent principality for 8 centuries. It became the cradle of industry in the 19th and beginning of the 20th century. Yet, through it all, it kept an amazing architecture, now mixing the old with the new. Its charm also comes from the river flowing throu and the RAVel along the Meuse is such a wonderful way to see the city.
Starting from Coronmeuse, the RAVel will give you a chance to the most iconic buildings - such as the Liège-Guillemins station, designed by architect Santiago Calatrava.
Start / Finish: Coronmeuse / Herstal
Distance: 5.5 km
Click here to download the interactive map, description of the itinerary and the GPX file for this route.
Along the way
- The Aquarium-Museum
- The Musée de la Boverie: fine arts and exhibitions in Liège
- The Musée des Transports en commun
- Liège Archeoforum: an archaeological museum featuring fascinating remains
- Brasserie C
- The Grand Curtius: a fascinating museum complex in Liège
- The Ramada Plaza Liège City Center, an elegant hotel
- Maison d'hôtes Matin tranquille | Liège
- The Georges Simenon Youth Hostel, Liège
- Au Jardin Calme: a B&B in Liège