- Cycle ride
- Cycling and Mountain Biking
Eurovelo 3 is a European bikeway going from Norway to Santiago de Compostela. Why not enjoy its Walloon segment, between Herve and Thuin, which mainly follows the RAVel network?
- The RAVel by the Ligne 38 goes along the stunning bocages of the Pays de Herve. Vibrant, green settings.
- Leaving Liège, known as the Fiery City, follow the Ravel along the Meuse then the Sambre, passing Namur and Charleroi as you do so.
- Just before getting to France, enjoy the beautiful countryside of the Haute Sambre and its rich flora and fauna.
Along the way
- Source O Rama: the journey a little drop of water in the big world
- Jehay casle
- The Bois-du-Cazier
- BPS22, one of the largest art museums in Wallonia
- The Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Maison d'hôtes Matin tranquille | Liège
- The Georges Simenon Youth Hostel, Liège
- Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)
- The Royal Snail Hotel, a boutique hotel at Namur
- La Villa Balat: an exceptional guest house in Namur
- Arthur Rimbaud: Charleroi's youth hostel
- Le Relais de la Haute Sambre
Maximum distance160 Km
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.