- Sport and relaxation
- Cycling and Mountain Biking
- Hybrid Bike
Eurovelo 3 is a European bikeway going from Norway to Santiago de Compostela. Why not enjoy its Walloon segment, between Herve and Thuin, which mainly follows the RAVel network?
- The RAVel by the Ligne 38 goes along the stunning bocages of the Pays de Herve. Vibrant, green settings.
- Leaving Liège, known as the Fiery City, follow the Ravel along the Meuse then the Sambre, passing Namur and Charleroi as you do so.
- Just before getting to France, enjoy the beautiful countryside of the Haute Sambre and its rich flora and fauna.
Along the way
- Source O Rama: the journey a little drop of water in the big world
- Jehay casle
- The Bois-du-Cazier
- BPS22, one of the largest art museums in Wallonia
- The Vicinal Historic Tramway Discovery Centre in Lobbes-Thuin
- Maison d'hôtes Matin tranquille | Liège
- The Georges Simenon Youth Hostel, Liège
- Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)
- The Royal Snail Hotel, a boutique hotel at Namur
- La Villa Balat: an exceptional guest house in Namur
- Arthur Rimbaud: Charleroi's youth hostel
- Le Relais de la Haute Sambre