- Sport and relaxation
- Hybrid Bike
Eurovelo 3 is a European bikeway going from Norway to Santiago de Compostela. Why not enjoy its Walloon segment, between Herve and Thuin, which mainly follows the RAVel network?
- The RAVel by the Ligne 38 goes along the stunning bocages of the Pays de Herve. Vibrant, green settings.
- Leaving Liège, known as the Fiery City, follow the Ravel along the Meuse then the Sambre, passing Namur and Charleroi as you do so.
- Just before getting to France, enjoy the beautiful countryside of the Haute Sambre and its rich flora and fauna.
Along the way
- Source O Rama: the journey a little drop of water in the big world
- Jehay casle
- The Bois-du-Cazier
- BPS22, one of the largest art museums in Wallonia
- The Lobbes-Thuin historic tramway
- Maison d'hôtes Matin tranquille | Liège
- The Georges Simenon Youth Hostel, Liège
- Hôtel Naxhelet, its golf club and spa (Province of Liège)
- The Royal Snail Hotel, a boutique hotel at Namur
- La Villa Balat: an exceptional guest house in Namur
- Arthur Rimbaud: Charleroi's youth hostel
- Le Relais de la Haute Sambre
COVID : We do our best to keep you informed. It's best, however, to check the latest news with the attraction you are visiting, or operator you have booked an activity with. The Covid Safe Certificate is mandatory, as is wearing masks for anyone over the age of 6. Planning to go for a walk in the Haute Fagnes, enjoy the magic of Christmas, maybe find a place for a well deserved break? Read our travel advice.
This information is given for indication purposes only, best to check with the site you hope to visit before heading there - by phone, email, social media or simply by visiting their website.