This guesthouse is beautifully nestled in the Meuse Valley, between Namur and Dinant. It can host up to 6 guests.
Located in the sweetest narrow streets of Profondeville, near the Meuse tow path, this renovated house offers an enchanting stay. Quite peaceful it stays within easy reach of restaurants and shops.
- 2 bedrooms and studio - comfortable and well equipped
- Separate toilets
- Breakfast possible
- Free WIFI
Near the guesthouse
- Lovely walks, bike rides - some with a stunning panorama over the Sept Meuses
- Climbing, water skiing, sailing
- The citadels of Namur and Dinant
- The Annevoie gardens
- The Strawberry Museum in Wépion
- In the Vallée de la Molignée: (the Maredsous abbey, Montaigle ruins, and the famous railbikes...)
- The Poilvache castle ruins
- Communal bathroom