- Woodland, nature reserve or natural area
- Lake, water body or waterway
Near the village of Welin, the Natagora nature space offers a short - but delightful - walk in a wetland area, where the Ave stream overflows.
A fantastic biodiversity
This didactic, slated path offers a wonderful insight into this biotope's flora and fauna:
- enjoy the enchanting scent of meadowsweets
- watch dragonflies follow you along the way and the reeds dance in the breeze
- listen to the stream's musical whispers and the buzz around the insect hotel
Near the wetland
- BBQ area
- Lomprez mill (visits on request)
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.