- Race or competition
If you love running in nature, this well-known endurance race is perfect for you. There will be quite a few challenges along the way but the views are worth the effort.
Pushing the limits
Some of the following sites will not be easy to manoeuvre - they do compensate with their beauty...
- The Clinchamps hill
- The Calvaire hill
- Descent from the Chapelle du Comte
- The Gendron stairs
- Part of a road near Chaleux
- Railway tracks
- The Chaleux meadow
- A hill in the superb Walzin estate
- View on the Bayard Rock and Collegiate Church of Dinant for the last 6 km
Don't miss this very rewarding sports challenge in Wallonia.
Event planned for the month of August 2021 (1)
(1) Dates and programme may be subject to change.