A Deux pas de l'Horloge is a superb countryside gîte in Cerfontaine, withing easy reach of the Eau d'Heure lakes. it can host up to 5 guests and a young child.
- Lounge with TV, DVD player and WIFI
- Equipped kitchen
- Dining room with a highchair
- Bathroom (Italian shower, sink. bath for babies, changing table, toilets)
Mezzanine with a double bed
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds
- 1 bedroom with a single bed and a baby bed (1-5 year olds)
Near the gîte
- Large choice of activities at the Eau d'Heure lkes, such as the Crocodile rouge, golf, water skiing, tree top adventures...
- Large choice of path for walks, bike rides, horse riding days out...
from 5 to 6 people
- Baby facilities
- Communal bathroom
Pets not allowed
The information provided is an indication only. We advise you to inquire directly with the organisers of the event that interests you before you leave.